Sign in to follow this  
Delusion Brick

The battles of "Seagull Bay Lighthouse Imperial Fortress"

In the last days i worked a lot, to crate a battle episodes for the "Seagull Bay Lighthouse Imperial Fortress"

I added the old Black Seas Barracuda i hope you like it, thank you for watching!  if you like it support on the link YouTube

Day one episode:

SUPPORT NOW

Thank you for sharing, @Delusion Brick - this is a wonderful 3D fly-through of your creation!

I've added a "Support Now" button so people can easily find your submission on LEGO Ideas and I've posted this to the Classic Pirates Facebook Page.

3 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

Thank you for sharing, @Delusion Brick - this is a wonderful 3D fly-through of your creation!

I've added a "Support Now" button so people can easily find your submission on LEGO Ideas and I've posted this to the Classic Pirates Facebook Page.

Thank you very much!! really thank you :)

Nice video !

This topic is better done than the first one you've posted initially. That's why you should have seen it "disappear".

It was my objective to recommend you to publish a better quality topic to promote your work on this.

But you clearly outrun me by doing it by yourself. Now it's a good quality topic and it deserves all our attention ! 

Good job on this and congrats for the video !

5 minutes ago, Faladrin said:

Nice video !

This topic is better done than the first one you've posted initially. That's why you should have seen it "disappear".

It was my objective to recommend you to publish a better quality topic to promote your work on this.

But you clearly outrun me by doing it by yourself. Now it's a good quality topic and it deserves all our attention ! 

Good job on this and congrats for the video !

Thank you very much! i try my to do my best! I have some Ideas on that set!  :)

On 6/10/2020 at 4:20 AM, Delusion Brick said:

Today i stoped the war for the 5.000 celebrations :) thanks everyone for the support really thanks

Well done! :pir-huzzah2:

Also, the Instagram Post we made a few weeks back has received more than 1,600 likes - so that should also help to provide your submission with exposure.

2 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

Well done! :pir-huzzah2:

Also, the Instagram Post we made a few weeks back has received more than 1,600 likes - so that should also be help to provide your submission with exposure.

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for the help!!! 

3 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

Good luck friend!

Thank you very much!! friend! :)

"The battle of the Seagull bay lighthouse imperial fortress day two" Attack!!!! arrrr the old classic black seas barracuda arrived to the Seagull bay...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156728969@N03/50001477876/in/dateposted-public/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156728969@N03/50001477596/in/dateposted-public/

Edited by Delusion Brick

On 6/14/2020 at 6:38 PM, SteamSewnEmpire said:

I contributed my vote. Would love to own this. I like sets where there is a lot going on.

Thank you very much!! 

WOW, I love it! this has go to be the most visually interesting imperial fort I have ever seen. Many of the others are just so much white and yellow or tan but the colors and wonderful architecture of the Seagull Bay really pop. I also love the details you included like the lighthouse and the harbor crane.

You have my support #5911. I hope I get to buy this as a set someday.

On 7/3/2020 at 12:29 AM, rock raider said:

WOW, I love it! this has go to be the most visually interesting imperial fort I have ever seen. Many of the others are just so much white and yellow or tan but the colors and wonderful architecture of the Seagull Bay really pop. I also love the details you included like the lighthouse and the harbor crane.

You have my support #5911. I hope I get to buy this as a set someday.

Thank you very much!!  :)

Less then 50 to go, so premature congratulations, but congratulations nonetheless!

10k is 10k.

Edited by TeriXeri

22 hours ago, Delusion Brick said:

Thanks so much everyone! for hellp and support on my idea :) 
gift photo :) 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156728969@N03/50179570491/in/dateposted-public/

Congratulations! :pir-huzzah2:

Awesome Picture!

Love the sinking Black Seas Barracuda! :pir-love:

P.S: It's very good that another Pirates Idea reached 10K votes!