Sign in to follow this  
Delusion Brick

The battles of "Seagull Bay Lighthouse Imperial Fortress"

Recommended Posts

In the last days i worked a lot, to crate a battle episodes for the "Seagull Bay Lighthouse Imperial Fortress"

I added the old Black Seas Barracuda i hope you like it, thank you for watching!  if you like it support on the link YouTube

Day one episode:

SUPPORT NOW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for sharing, @Delusion Brick - this is a wonderful 3D fly-through of your creation!

I've added a "Support Now" button so people can easily find your submission on LEGO Ideas and I've posted this to the Classic Pirates Facebook Page.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

Thank you for sharing, @Delusion Brick - this is a wonderful 3D fly-through of your creation!

I've added a "Support Now" button so people can easily find your submission on LEGO Ideas and I've posted this to the Classic Pirates Facebook Page.

 

Thank you very much!! really thank you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice video !

This topic is better done than the first one you've posted initially. That's why you should have seen it "disappear".

It was my objective to recommend you to publish a better quality topic to promote your work on this.

But you clearly outrun me by doing it by yourself. Now it's a good quality topic and it deserves all our attention ! 

Good job on this and congrats for the video !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Faladrin said:

Nice video !

This topic is better done than the first one you've posted initially. That's why you should have seen it "disappear".

It was my objective to recommend you to publish a better quality topic to promote your work on this.

But you clearly outrun me by doing it by yourself. Now it's a good quality topic and it deserves all our attention ! 

Good job on this and congrats for the video !

Thank you very much! i try my to do my best! I have some Ideas on that set!  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2020 at 4:20 AM, Delusion Brick said:

Today i stoped the war for the 5.000 celebrations :) thanks everyone for the support really thanks

Well done! :pir-huzzah2:

Also, the Instagram Post we made a few weeks back has received more than 1,600 likes - so that should also help to provide your submission with exposure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

Well done! :pir-huzzah2:

Also, the Instagram Post we made a few weeks back has received more than 1,600 likes - so that should also be help to provide your submission with exposure.

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for the help!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

Good luck friend!

Thank you very much!! friend! :)

"The battle of the Seagull bay lighthouse imperial fortress day two" Attack!!!! arrrr the old classic black seas barracuda arrived to the Seagull bay...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156728969@N03/50001477876/in/dateposted-public/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156728969@N03/50001477596/in/dateposted-public/

Edited by Delusion Brick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2020 at 6:38 PM, SteamSewnEmpire said:

I contributed my vote. Would love to own this. I like sets where there is a lot going on.

Thank you very much!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW, I love it! this has go to be the most visually interesting imperial fort I have ever seen. Many of the others are just so much white and yellow or tan but the colors and wonderful architecture of the Seagull Bay really pop. I also love the details you included like the lighthouse and the harbor crane.

You have my support #5911. I hope I get to buy this as a set someday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2020 at 12:29 AM, rock raider said:

WOW, I love it! this has go to be the most visually interesting imperial fort I have ever seen. Many of the others are just so much white and yellow or tan but the colors and wonderful architecture of the Seagull Bay really pop. I also love the details you included like the lighthouse and the harbor crane.

You have my support #5911. I hope I get to buy this as a set someday.

Thank you very much!!  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Less then 50 to go, so premature congratulations, but congratulations nonetheless!

10k is 10k.

 

Edited by TeriXeri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Delusion Brick said:

Thanks so much everyone! for hellp and support on my idea :) 
gift photo :) 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156728969@N03/50179570491/in/dateposted-public/

Congratulations! :pir-huzzah2:

Awesome Picture!

Love the sinking Black Seas Barracuda! :pir-love:

 

P.S: It's very good that another Pirates Idea reached 10K votes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.