Hello everybody! 

After a lot of time and work I have finished my new MOC: Notre Dame DE PARIS

SBD 100020 Notre Dame de Paris

I hope you like it.

You can find it also on rebrickable to see the Bricklist: Notre Dame on Rebrickable

Smile

• Dimension in cm: width: 51,8 cm, length: 145,7 cm, Height at the top of the central tower: 101,9
  • Dimension in Inches: width: 20,4 Length 57,4 Height at the top of the central tower 40,1
  • Divided in 5 macro blocks easy to move, transport and to stock: the "facade", the "nave", the "transept", the "choir" and the “apse" 
  • 63.181 bricks!!! But do not worry, I have done a very special thing to help you to save money…
  • Total Bricks list and instructions divided in “VISIBLE BRICKS” 50.103 bricks and “STRUCTURAL BRICKS” 13.078 bricks.
  • VISIBLE BRICKS: all the bricks you have to buy in the exact color and type!
  • STRUCTURAL BRICKS: all the Hidden bricks of the building, you have to get just in the exact type of brick!!! It means you can use any color while keeping only the type of brick!!! You can use your own used bricks to save money!!! no matter what color you have ... just be sure of the type !!! For example: 1500 2x4 bricks… choose by yourself the color, you will never see these bricks because they are hidden inside the structure!!! SAVE MONEY!!!
  • Bricks exchange proposal: Because during time some bricks can become RARE, I have done a special list Where I explain to you how to substitute some bricks that could become rare with other ones without change the final result of the building!!! During time, watching how Bricks market go on, I will do some upgrades to let the Notre Dame always buildable to save your money!

SBD 100020 Notre Dame de ParisSBD 100020 Notre Dame de ParisSBD 100020 Notre Dame de ParisSBD 100020 Notre Dame de Paris

Amazing.  I was measuring my LEGO room to see where I could build and fit this MOC.  It is so huge!  I love it.  I hope to build it one day.

Magnificent, in design and execution and the thoughtful additions to the instructions and brick lists!  Bravo!  :sweet:

8 minutes ago, stef2280 said:

thank you!!! I am really happy you like it!

Like it? it's amazing :look:

Seeing the first picture, you can't even imaging it's Lego. Looks like a 'normal' scalemodel (positve way :classic:)
And the stainedglasswindows, wow. It all ready looks great, when it's dark it would look amazing I think.
Love to see pics when it's a bit darker.

2 hours ago, neonic said:

Like it? it's amazing :look:

Seeing the first picture, you can't even imaging it's Lego. Looks like a 'normal' scalemodel (positve way :classic:)
And the stainedglasswindows, wow. It all ready looks great, when it's dark it would look amazing I think.
Love to see pics when it's a bit darker.

You can see when they are dark here on my flickr page: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmNzjeRH

This is incredible. That piece count is insane! But it makes sense for the amount of detail.

Keep up the good work. This isn't the first impressive thing you've done.

On 6/7/2020 at 3:30 PM, TheLegoDr said:

This is incredible. That piece count is insane! But it makes sense for the amount of detail.

Keep up the good work. This isn't the first impressive thing you've done.

Thank you dear :-)

On 6/7/2020 at 7:39 PM, Vilhelm22 said:

Amazing!  What are the dimensions in studs?

ok... 66 x 184 x 92