Darth Bjorn

[S12 - Nar Shaddaa - TT] Dr. Cornelius Evazan's Lab

*Your entry has earned 10 XP*

Dr. Cornelius Evazan's Lab

Sometime after the Galactic Civil War an unknown crime lord sponsored Dr. Evazan's state of the art laboratory on the planet Nar Shaddaa. Rumour has it that it was in this lab the doctor made his first break-through in organic cybernetics.

Dr. Evazan's Lab: Cybernetic procedure, stage 2

Dr. Evazan is preparing for a difficult cybernetic experiment...

Dr. Evazan's Lab: Preparing subject

A medical droid is preparing an unknowing sedated subject for a new experiment...

Dr. Evazan's Lab: Preserved consciousness

In the absence of Ponda Baba, the doctor's new assistant is handling the preserved heads of previous experiments. Unfortunately for the subjects, sedation doesn't always last...

Dr. Evazan's Lab: New subject

The notorious droid and ironically named slaver, FR33-D0M is bringing fresh supplies to Dr. Evazan's lab...

///

It's an older build but it checks out alright. I thought I'd give this a go even though there's many things I'd done differently today. I'm still quite happy with the gruesomeness of the scene. It was a fun build and I thought it would contrast @Ross Fisher's Twi'lek Healing Bath quite well... :grin:

7 minutes ago, Darth Bjorn said:

It's an older build but it checks out alright.

:vader:

Yeah, it's good and gnarly. Just as I'd expect!

I loved it when you first built it. I love it even more now that I can see better photos. So many great details!

Really nice, I love the little details of the heads in jars and tanks. The tool rack and piping really helps give the feel of an industrial lab, Great build!

really cool :classic:
great build with all those piping, tubing and stuff, lot of details. the heads in the jars looks good, nice one. also like that tank, next to those with the figures in it, with those round pieces. looks like some bubbles. 

Great build. Really has alot going for it; lots of unique details and good color variation. I especially like all the green tanks and the surgery chair and table. 

This is simply a brilliant build! So much to love here - from the general chaos of the lab (everything seems to have a place but it feels like a crazy scientist is using it), to the horrified expression on the next victim, to the uncaring medical droids.

It's very dark though, but I do love it.