Darkdragon

Blood in the Grass: Day 1

1 hour ago, Lully said:

Ellis.....ELLIS.  Is this a real question?  I was going off the top of my head why I love the people here.  Should I have gone down a checklist and mentioned why I love everyone.  I'm not sure at this point if I hurt your feelings or if you're stirring up trouble.  I have a lot of sadness now.  Even the food tastes bad now.  :sick: This marshmallow tastes like MARSHMALLOW. :moar:  That's right!  I won't let you get me down! :dsweet: We're still having a great BBQ and everyone here is great!  :pir-yoda::kahuka::pir-love:

Were you? I was totally drunk on Josie's wine when I made my response to you. This stuff is strong. But no keep, eating the marshmallow. You know what goes good with it? Chocolate. I've got some in stock actually. I'll even give you a sample for free. Dragons can eat chocolate right? You're not like dogs?

To be real, Ima voting for herself seems wrong. Like "Oh look at me, I vote for myself but no scum would ever do that!" It's WIFOM-y, unless I'm just totally off-base. Is she trying to lure us into a false sense of security?

Vote: Ima

Ima figure this out tomorrow if she's lynched, I guess. Or we all will figure it out. Ima go eat some food...

7 hours ago, Lully said:

Ima!  IMA!  You're voting for yourself?  How does that make you squirm?

Is Josie seeing reality and the rest of us aren't?  Because I'm very confused by more than just her visions!:head_back::shrug_oh_well:

I'm just going to stay with Omrom who is amazing at protecting me and Torgam who is protecting all of us!  Such fearsome dragons make me so proud!  :dangry:

And I know I said I wasn't mad at Ellis.  but I looked deep into my heart and found all the BBQ we've been eating! :dsweet::wub::shark: But also that I was kinda mad because I was saying we were all friends and I couldn't see any of us being raiders and Ellis took it as throwing around accusations.:wall:  I like comity and comedy and this wasn't nice or funny but a twisting of my words to make me look bad.  It is like he is trying to drive a wedge between these wonderful humans and us awesome dragons.

Vote: Ellis

Lully, Lully! :dhappy:I am so amazing at protecting everyone but I'm protecting you way more than Omrom because I am bigger and stronger and way more fearsome.  You knew that of course I know you are just being nice to him because he is little.  What did daddy call him?  A little wunt?  It's ok though Omrom I'll protect you too!  You're pretty cute I guess.

7 hours ago, Martin said:

This is a bit of an unusual move. It's a bold strategy for sure. I think I'm going to:

Vote: Quinn

For being against getting bit on the ankles.

Yes, that is so suspicious!  Biting ankles seems so sensible to me, anyone who doesn't like it is scared of dragons and probably a raider!  Quinn why are you avoiding being chomped on the ankle? 

33 minutes ago, Nadia said:

:oh3: Don't get over excited Torgam! Maybe you should have some cookies and calm down before you let out a truly fearsome roar and burn us all?!

We gotta vote. Maybe he's busy, but I know nothing about Ruben, so nothing to make me think he's town, and all the people talking have been super nice and I wouldn't like to think they were a Raider.

Vote Ruben.

Oh sorry Nadia!  :dblush:But that was such a good rub, I think I almost blew my first fire!  Roar!  You'll have to rub my belly even more later so I can protect everyone with my big dragon fire.  :dangry:

I think your vote for Ruben is pretty fair, he has been lurking in the shadows all day.  I think he is trying to avoid my ankle biting test!  Ruben why are you so quiet, are you sad?  Do you not feel safe protected by my ferocious roar?

20 minutes ago, Fazit said:

I know that any vote we place will potentially make someone think we don't like them and maybe they won't like us as much afterwards, but we have to vote to get through this horrible situation. This just feels like trying to avoid that and stay out of the spotlight. Plus it is contradictory to say you want to see who squirms then vote for yourself. It isn't much to go on, and I'm sorry Ima, but it's all that makes any sense so far.

Vote: Ima

Fazit!  Why are you being so mean to little Ima, she is so tiny and not at all strong like me.  I think she might be a bit slow too.  At racing, I mean.  Ima why are you sooo slow??  I don't think a dragon can be a raider but maybe a dragon stole the real Ima and is in disguise?

4 hours ago, Ellis said:

I mean, someone had to.

I'm not trying to or wanting to. I was just wondering why those specific people were listed.

Ellis!  Lully was telling us the people she doesn't think are raiders!  Especially me because I am so strong!  I still thinking you have shiny things that you are not telling us about too.  I'll Unvote: Ellis for now though and Vote: Ima because she needs to squirm more, it is cute and adorable!  Oh and also because voting for herself was kinda weird and cute but also weird.  Ima, tell us why you did it!  I want to pressure Ruben too but it is already getting kinda dark and I am so sleepy.  :dtired:

8 hours ago, Martin said:

Vote: Quinn

For being against getting bit on the ankles.

13 minutes ago, Torgam said:

Yes, that is so suspicious!  Biting ankles seems so sensible to me, anyone who doesn't like it is scared of dragons and probably a raider!  Quinn why are you avoiding being chomped on the ankle? 

I'm not against ankle biting, I was just wondering whether it was ticklish.

23 hours ago, Quinn said:

If only it were as simple as testing everyone with a nip on the ankles! Does it tickle?  I'm very ticklish.

Vote: Ima.  I agree that the vote for herself feels a bit like it's made to make us belief that she is town because a raider wouldn't do this.  A "look at me and see how townie I am" vote.

34 minutes ago, Nadia said:

Nah, of all the crazy shit you can see that one is for real. You sure you're drinking wine there Josie? Does wine usually cause you to halluncinate?

*sip* 

Yes/no/maybe. I don't know. I think one of the pesky raiders might have spiked my drink. Is anyone else experiencing hallucinations? 

We all have to vote and I think we need a day one lynch. As someone once said Day One is building your fire and night one is lighting it... or something like that I think. Ima's odd vote has not helped anyone and hopefully this should prod her into saying something more useful. As I said earlier I don't think Lully's post was particularly suspicious. So for now I'm going to Vote: Ima

51 minutes ago, Ellis said:

You know what goes good with it? Chocolate. I've got some in stock actually. I'll even give you a sample for free. Dragons can eat chocolate right? 

Oh Colin used to like chocolate. Used to have it all the time as a snack with his red wine. I'd be up for some chocolate if you have any. I miss you Colin :cry_happy: God speed my friend.

Whoa, whoa, that is a pwetty fast bandwagon on Ima, who has not even been awound to defend hewsewf. The speed with which this bandwagon has gotten wolling makes me newvous. Yes, what she did was weiwd, but what if she has some weason fow it ow made a mistake? I awso find this distuwbing:

1 hour ago, Nadia said:

And Ellis's post was like a cold splash of water and seemed to be accusing you, but I think he's been okay in the follow up.

Weawwy? Nadia, you may give the bestest bewwy wubs, but I don't agwee that Ewwiss's wesponse has been okay. 

6 hours ago, Ellis said:

I'm not trying to or wanting to. I was just wondering why those specific people were listed.

It's pwetty easy to figuwe out, she mentioned aww the peopwe she was having fun with. You can diwectly connect each pewson on hew list as someone who was being fun with bewwy wubs and mawshmawwows. You've hawshed my mewwow, Ewwis. You said Wuwwy was accusing us, then you backed down a bit and said you wewe just wondewing why she wisted those specific peopwe. Then, you jumped on the Ima bandwagon. I don't wike it.

Vote: Ewwis

1 hour ago, Torgam said:

Lully, Lully! :dhappy:I am so amazing at protecting everyone but I'm protecting you way more than Omrom because I am bigger and stronger and way more fearsome.  You knew that of course I know you are just being nice to him because he is little.  What did daddy call him?  A little wunt?  It's ok though Omrom I'll protect you too!  You're pretty cute I guess.

Vewy twue, Towgam! And I know you awe vewy good at pwotecting us! Now I am a fewocious dwagon too, just like you! I wiww be just as big and stwong and feawsome as you, some day! Wove you, big bwothew! Wove you, Wuwwy! And ouw othew bwothers and sistews, even weiwd Ima. It may have taken me 12 mowe houws to get out of my egg than any of you, but I did get out! I wiww keep wunning and woawing and being as fewocious as I possibly can be untiw I'm a supew big stwong dwagon wike you and Wuwwy! Some day! Some day...

You guys are mean. You jump on my bandwagon with no proof. Im a townie! Obviously i was being Silly. 

Unvote: Ima

I feel those voting for Ima are looking for something...anything to try and move forward. Is that good? Is that of a Raider? At least we are getting questions even though the answers seem unreachable. :sceptic:

1 minute ago, Ima said:

You guys are mean. You jump on my bandwagon with no proof. Im a townie! Obviously i was being Silly. 

And yet this feels silly. :wacko: Oh dear now I'm confused. 

2 hours ago, Ima said:

Ima!  I am big and fierce and strong and I'm gonna be breathing so much fire as soon as Nadia does whatever she did before but I'm not mean!  Well I am mean to raiders but not to you!  Unless you are a raider, are you?  I dunno what to think, it's the first day!

Ruben!  Why are you still being all shady and not volunteering for ankle bites?  Vote: Ruben.  You even came from another town, when did you get here?  Are you a raider?  Are you scared of my roar?  You are hiding as if you are scared of it.

My apologies everyone, I was re-reading a pamplet my old college roommate wrote, called "Why the Fuck Did the Power Go Out?", and it was so long that all my candles burnt down. Except for one, which I accidentally burped on and extinguished. Shouldn't have drunk so much mead :drunk:

On 6/4/2020 at 2:05 PM, Josie said:

Regarding that brisket Reuben I would strongly recommend some Pinot Gris.

I'll drink to that!

On 6/4/2020 at 9:40 AM, Ellis said:

I feel like you're just throwing around accusations without trying to pin someone down.

Didn't look like accusations to me, it seemed more like inter-village-dragon wubby wub. I agree with Josie, the cellar wench, that you seem hasty to come to accusations. In the spirit of pamphlets, Emile Zola you are not!

5 hours ago, Nadia said:

We gotta vote. Maybe he's busy, but I know nothing about Ruben, so nothing to make me think he's town, and all the people talking have been super nice and I wouldn't like to think they were a Raider.

Vote Ruben.

I mean, OK that's something you can do, but there's nothing really to make me think you're town, and I don't think being "super nice" is a reason no to wonder about all these cute dragon babies and the rest of us.

3 hours ago, Omrom said:

Whoa, whoa, that is a pwetty fast bandwagon on Ima, who has not even been awound to defend hewsewf.

Yeah, it was pretty fast :sceptic:

2 hours ago, Ima said:

You jump on my bandwagon with no proof.

:dwacko: This is just the first day, so all we have is suspicion. Would you anger at those voting for Ellis or for me for the same reason? :dwacko:

2 hours ago, Ima said:

Obviously i was being Silly.

Now this I can agree with

Oh oh Ruben hi, hi! Hi Ruben!  No wonder you are so cold and shady, all your candles went out.  Can I bote your ankle?  Can you run a bit and I'll chase you and growl a bit?  Maybe you are a little bit scared of my roar?  Where are you from anyway?  Are you a raider?  I have so many questions!  I'm the biggest baby dragon so you have to answer all of them.

3 minutes ago, Torgam said:

I'm the biggest baby

It's true, whenever someone asks who is the biggest baby, they always decide it's you. :dhappy:

So seriously guys, I voted for Ima thinking she was the only one who had said anything suspicious enough to stand out. I didn't expect you to pile on, but I knew she could unvote if it became necessary, which happened. But that was the weird part, even when she did, the unvote seemed weird. I don't know, but something doesn't feel right there. I don't have anything else and there isn't a lot of time left, so I guess that is where my vote will stand.

2 minutes ago, Fazit said:

It's true, whenever someone asks who is the biggest baby, they always decide it's you. :dhappy:

Fazit if you weren't so tiny and cute I'd roar so loud at you for that!  I totally can roar the loudest when I want to.  Because I am big and strong!

I'm also kinda sleepy suddenly and want my nap time. :dtired: Ruben came back and now I dunno who to bite or who to roar at and I think I'll just roar at everyone!  But roaring is so tiring ... might take a nap first ... maybe Nadia can rub my belly while I am napping ... that would be nice ...

Unvote: Ruben.  He seems nice enough just needs some more candles I guess ... let's make sure he is well stocked for tomorrow ... still want him to answer all my ... all my questions though ... can save the chasing for ... tomorrow ...

Ellis never told me where he is hiding his shiny stuff so I'll... *yawn* ... roar! I'll go back to biting Ellis I guess, he should give me something shiny ... Vote: Ellis.

... :dtired:

Ellis's comment still sticks in my craw... another of my friends once wrote a song about something like that. Vote: Ellis

Votes

Ellis - 4 ( Lully, Omrom, Torgam, Ruben)

Ima - 4 (Fazit, Ellis, Quinn, Josie)

Quinn - 1 (Martin)

Ruben - 1 (Nadia)

Non-voters -  Covam, Ima

You have about 3 hours left in Day 1.