Sign in to follow this  
Sauerteig

How to Upload Parts Inventory to Bricklink

I have procured the instructions to Pirate Creator 31109. I want to use the basis of the tavern build to supplement the island parts left over from Barricude Bay with the ship built. How do I upload parts list to Brinklink (or any place else) to then farm the parts I need?

6 hours ago, Sauerteig said:

I have procured the instructions to Pirate Creator 31109. I want to use the basis of the tavern build to supplement the island parts left over from Barricude Bay with the ship built. How do I upload parts list to Brinklink (or any place else) to then farm the parts I need?

Go to the BL page for the set, then part out to wanted list. I'd exclude all parts by default, then go down the list adding in parts that you need. 

5 hours ago, MAB said:

Go to the BL page for the set, then part out to wanted list. I'd exclude all parts by default, then go down the list adding in parts that you need. 

The problem is right now no one has uploaded the consist of parts in the kit database. How do I submit that consist?

It looks like someone is doing the inventory now, so it should be ready fairly soon.