Captain Braunsfeld

[MOC] The White Rabbit

Here is a ship I thought I had posted months ago....

(current RL events seem to have an effect)

The White Rabbit

(or, as we would say in Germany: "Se Vite Rabbit")

800x870.jpg

I have tried to work with SNOT-techniques to mimick the curvature of the ship.

800x726.jpg

.... and I have no sails :pir-cry_sad:

800x1311.jpg

800x838.jpg

I am quite happy with the small crew, though:

800x600.jpg

And this is where the name cometh from:

800x1012.jpg

You sure I have not posted this before? :pir_laugh2:

I'm certain I'd remember such a lovely ship if you had posted it before. She has nice lines, nice styling, a high stern. And I like its looks without sails. All in all one of my favorite ships of yours. :thumbup:

And if you were to post this in the BoBS forum, the faction would be happy to license it for naval duty for whatever IC fee you deem appropriate. :pir-huzzah2:

THEY HAVE THE KILLER RABBIT!

A beauty. A little exceptional considering your hull technique, but it works very nicely also due to the cool colorscheme.  And yeah, why not post in on the BotBS forum? Lovely ship.

Nice!

:pir-huzzah2:

Now, if you also correct your signature, so as when one clicks the "White Rabbit" ship it sends him to this thread, and not to this one (https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/170215-new-ship-for-2019/), it will be complete.

Edited by Brickander Brickumnus

19 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

I'm certain I'd remember such a lovely ship if you had posted it before. She has nice lines, nice styling, a high stern. And I like its looks without sails. All in all one of my favorite ships of yours. :thumbup:

:blush:  I am flattered.

19 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

And if you were to post this in the BoBS forum, the faction would be happy to license it for naval duty for whatever IC fee you deem appropriate. :pir-huzzah2:

Ok, so what would I have to do? Just post the ship and you pay me something? :pir-huzzah2: (this is new, isn't it?)

18 hours ago, Fraunces said:

THEY HAVE THE KILLER RABBIT!

A beauty. A little exceptional considering your hull technique, but it works very nicely also due to the cool colorscheme.  And yeah, why not post in on the BotBS forum? Lovely ship.

Ah, yes, the killer rabbit. I have some knights to go along with it! :pir_laugh2:

I am still wondering why I forgot this ship. I built it, took pictures, did not get to do any sort of sails .... and then I did something else :pir-laugh:

18 hours ago, Brickander Brickumnus said:

Nice!

:pir-huzzah2:

Now, if you also correct your signature, so as when one clicks the "White Rabbit" ship it sends him to this thread, and not to this one (https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/170215-new-ship-for-2019/), it will be complete.

I already did that  tried.  Must have picked the wrong link :pir_laugh2:

And you noticed it! :thumbup:

EDIT: The wrong link is stubborn. I have replaced it now several times. After saving my signature, the old link manages to return...

7 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

Nope, don't remember this one...  but let's also post in the Classic Pirates Facebook Group just so the whole world doesn't miss out now that it is posted.

Thanks, sir!

Edited by Captain Braunsfeld

1 hour ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

:pir-huzzah2: (this is new, isn't it?)

Yes, I love this new emoji!

20 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Ok, so what would I have to do? Just post the ship and you pay me something?

Yep. Basically, if you post your ship builds in the BoBS forum, then they're eligible to be licensed in the game. Some of the prolific ship builders often sell new ships to other BoBS players for DBs in the EGS. Or you could negotiate some other IC consideration. Whatever you want.

I already did that  tried.  Must have picked the wrong link :pir_laugh2:

And you noticed it! :thumbup:

EDIT: The wrong link is stubborn. I have replaced it now several times. After saving my signature, the old link manages to return...

@Mister Phes Can you do something about it?

Wow! Very nice. Other than the studs, this looks like a model you could purchase from your local crafts store! Beautiful!

On 12/13/2020 at 4:59 PM, Brickander Brickumnus said:

Do you have photos of the interior?

Unfortunately not. And as far as I remember, I did not get to make an interior :pir-cry_sad:

On 12/15/2020 at 4:02 PM, John Cromwell said:

Wow! Very nice. Other than the studs, this looks like a model you could purchase from your local crafts store! Beautiful!

That is a very fine complement. Thanks! :pir-grin:

On 12/19/2020 at 10:37 AM, Brickander Brickumnus said:

So the ship is no more?

Don't worry. The ship still exists. It is just stowed away in a box somewhere as I was starting to work on other LEGO projects. :pir-grin: