Sign in to follow this  
furger

DisplayIt acrylic stand for the 75192

Somebody know where to get the DisplayIt acrylic stand for the 75192

2in1 Display Stand MK2 for 75192 UCS Millennium Falcon

(https://www.idisplayit.co.uk/us/stands/2in1-display-stand-for-75192-ucs-millennium-falcon-mk2/) or even better domension/plan to set it up?

DisplayIt is showing "out of stock" message.

Regards

Edited by furger
added further details

A lot of the UK lego stand sellers are struggling to get hold of supplies of acrylic due to the demand on PPE for screens (e.g WIckedbrick is fully closed down).  If you can wait they will come back into stock once the PPE demand reduces, but of course timescales around that are unknown.

Edited by Hold0511

Oh, I see. Didn't think in this regard on COVID-19 . . .

But certainly a valid point. So I will have to wait.

Yes, the feedback I received from Pure Display Ltd. on June 2, 2020 was as follows:

"Due to covid 19, raw material is short across the UK.   Many of our products are out of stock.  It’s difficult to know when it will be available again.

Add your email to the back in stock notification on the products you interested in. Once we have more material, those requests will be highest priority."

Edited by furger

By the way, I also asked on the difference in between the two stands they are offering, i.e. "2in1 Display Stand MK1 for 75192/10179 UCS Millennium Falcon (CODE: ACC75192)" and

"2in1 Display Stand MK2 for 75192 UCS Millennium Falcon (CODE: QXP75192)". The comment thereon was:

"The MK1 fits both UCS models, 75192 and 10179.  You have to remove the landing gears to fit it on the stand.

The MK2 only fits the 75192 set.  You do not have to remove the landing gears to fit it on the stand."

Thank you for the hint. I know these stands. In fact in the current situation I explicitly wante to have something of different style than the Falcon is.