APR5566

New Lego City (Update 3: Roller Coaster)

Hello everyone. I am from Spain. A few years ago I resumed my love of LEGO and since then I have always wanted to build a Lego city. I've finally got a place to put up a little one. It measures 3.20mtrs in length and 62cm in width. My idea is to build an amusement park, city, subway and a beach ... We will see what comes out ...

This is the place where it will go

IMG-0901.jpg

The table ready ..

IMG-3343.jpg

Testing how some sets are left

IMG-3921.jpg

Edited by APR5566

54 minutes ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

Cute!

Is that a custom modular police station in the middle?

Yes... It's my first MOC

This is the buildind with a little heliport in the roof

1.jpg

The second floor with cells
2.jpg

First floor... reception zone
3.jpg

4.jpg

The garage...
5.jpg

I hope you like...

Edited by APR5566

This looks like a great start.  I look forward to seeing the progress here.  That’s about the same sort of space I’ve got for my town, with similar ambitions, having got 8 modulars so far, the four large fairground sets, plus various others to fit in.

Nice beginning to a city!  Is there space for the amusement park rides though - they take up a huge amount of room, especially the roller coaster.

2 hours ago, jus1973 said:

This looks like a great start.  I look forward to seeing the progress here.  That’s about the same sort of space I’ve got for my town, with similar ambitions, having got 8 modulars so far, the four large fairground sets, plus various others to fit in.

By ‘the four large fairground sets, does this include 10273 Haunted House or not?

48 minutes ago, Vilhelm22 said:

Nice beginning to a city!  Is there space for the amusement park rides though - they take up a huge amount of room, especially the roller coaster.

By ‘the four large fairground sets, does this include 10273 Haunted House or not?

Yes, roller coaster and Haunted House... They are already home waiting

1.jpg

Edited by APR5566

1 hour ago, Vilhelm22 said:

I’ve just finished building mine.  Overall a good finished product, but I don’t think it sits well with the others.  I might team it up with my GBHQ somehow.

This weekend I have started the construction of the city itself. I have built the wooden structure that will support the city and that allows me to take the train below the city and integrate a station below it ...

IMG-3131.jpg

Edited by APR5566

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 6:38 PM, APR5566 said:

Yes... It's my first MOC

Very nice! And particularly impressive for your very first MOC.

The city begins to take shape little by little ....

The operators are putting a lot of effort ...

IMG-8084.jpg

IMG-0627.jpg

The main street is taking shape ...

IMG-3718.jpg

Edited by APR5566

That does look promising so far! :thumbup:

I esp. like the construction you made yourself - it looks really cool and offers a great opportunity for using the train as a subway.

Little by little I keep moving forward with the city.

IMG-6406.jpg

For now what I build is the most general part and later I will start with the details and connect everything together.

The roller coaster is already finished although I have to place it well and place all the decoration. Once the amusement park is finished I have to finish off the entire enclosure, a fence, the paths, etc ...

IMG-3355.jpg

Meanwhile I have started to make the first designs of the underground station to be able to order parts in bricklink ...

IMG-4258.jpg

And at the same time we are building other large buildings ...

IMG-2906.jpg

Edited by APR5566

Wow, this is coming along nicely! So much better than my city . . 
Is that the Parisian Restaurant you’re building? I can’t think of any other sets with that much olive green, 

8 hours ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

¡Guau, esto va muy bien! Mucho mejor que mi ciudad.
¿Es ese el restaurante parisino que estás construyendo? No puedo pensar en ningún otro conjunto con tanto verde oliva, 

Thanks!!!!

Its the haunted house... hehehe