On 1/22/2021 at 1:34 PM, Dazzzy said:

These look awesome @dimka_ya!  :thumbup:   

I came across these on your Flickr before.  Would love to see you add a small amusement/theme park, using flexible hoses as roller coaster tracks, (maybe with 1x1 vertical holders representing coaster cars). A big ferris wheel would also look good and would add an unmistakable touch to it too. 

I immediately refused to build a Ferris wheel from flexible hoses - in LDD and Studio it is very difficult with them. There were no other ideas at first time and I just now remembered about this strucrure :)

51263387487_ec9969ac35_c.jpg

Huge work to complete all these micro builds. My favourite is definitely the heat-electro station. Very detailed and well designed.

On 9/18/2021 at 3:21 AM, Guyinaplaguemask said:

These are very impressive. I would love to see a junkyard, but that may not be feasible in this scale.

Thanks a lot!

Interesting idea - why not :)

On 9/18/2021 at 3:39 PM, kodlovag said:

Huge work to complete all these micro builds. My favourite is definitely the heat-electro station. Very detailed and well designed.

Thank you, very nice!

There will definitely be more :)

On 9/18/2021 at 3:21 AM, Guyinaplaguemask said:

These are very impressive. I would love to see a junkyard, but that may not be feasible in this scale.

Something like this :)

51516578980_a1ac5645b6_z.jpg

a new base for my microtown. 
the size of the base increased from 16x16 to 32x32. 
this makes the building look more realistic when scaled with cars. plus the best crosswalks :)

51546078524_eae0d2f13f_z.jpg

On 10/3/2021 at 2:10 PM, dimka_ya said:

a new base for my microtown. 
the size of the base increased from 16x16 to 32x32. 
this makes the building look more realistic when scaled with cars. plus the best crosswalks :)

Looks cool, but I still think, that such a crowded city you have requires wider streets. I suggest you to increase the width of your streets from 4 studs (10 plates) to 6 studs (15 plates). Now, with 10 plates, you are restricted to two lanes, and their width is different. With 15 plates, you could have

• two lanes with an extra area reserved for parking lots. Example: lane (5), line (1), lane (5), dotted or yellow line (1), parking lane (3). You could plant trees between parking lots, etc...
  • four lanes / avenue. Example: Double lane with or w/o center line (7), line (1), double lane with or w/o center line (7)

With a smart design you would be able to seamlessly mix them. Extra details on the roads (like the new crosswalk) could add a lot to the overall view of the city.

18 hours ago, kodlovag said:

Looks cool, but I still think, that such a crowded city you have requires wider streets. I suggest you to increase the width of your streets from 4 studs (10 plates) to 6 studs (15 plates). Now, with 10 plates, you are restricted to two lanes, and their width is different. With 15 plates, you could have

• two lanes with an extra area reserved for parking lots. Example: lane (5), line (1), lane (5), dotted or yellow line (1), parking lane (3). You could plant trees between parking lots, etc...
  • four lanes / avenue. Example: Double lane with or w/o center line (7), line (1), double lane with or w/o center line (7)

With a smart design you would be able to seamlessly mix them. Extra details on the roads (like the new crosswalk) could add a lot to the overall view of the city.

thanks for the comments!

When I made new streets for my micro city, I thought about making them wider and accommodate two lanes in each direction.
at that moment I was stopped by the fact that there was little room for a building on the 32x32 pin square. 
I will definitely try to design wider roads, but most likely this will require increasing the size of the base.
There is another option, as I did in the first versions of my city: 
leave these streets as they are, and for greater resemblance to the real city, add wide central avenues (possibly with trees or tram tracks in the middle).

On 10/23/2021 at 3:52 PM, kodlovag said:

intersection of the street and the avenue. on the avenue there are 4 lanes for traffic and one for parking

51629176665_14e76f331f_c.jpg

the same, but with a bump stop in the middle

51627495097_f9a2c3b61f_c.jpg

dividing strip with bushes

51628320621_7a30f1c33e_c.jpg

tram / metro on the upper level

51628973829_6aaf1efcdc_c.jpg