Jim

[TC18] Technic Small Car Contest - Results Topic

technic_gold.png

1. Jeep Wrangler JL by ArsMan064 - 209 Points

800x533.jpg

technic_silver.png
2. 2005 Ford GT by ArtemyZotov - 185 Points (38 votes, entry 33)

800x533.jpg

technic_bronze.png
3. Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 by Leviathan - 158 Points (28 votes, entry 9)

49820843796_237ace9bc8_b.jpg

CONTEST RESULTS
1. Jeep Wrangler JL by ArsMan064 - 209 Points (40 votes, entry 59)
2. 2005 Ford GT by ArtemyZotov - 185 Points (38 votes, entry 33)
3. Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 by Leviathan - 158 Points (28 votes, entry 9)
4. VW Rally Car by Surffikoira - 142 Points (40 votes, entry 53)
5. THE GRAND '33 by MP LEGO Technic creations - 129 Points (26 votes, entry 29)
6. Ferrari F40 by paave - 121 Points (33 votes, entry 41)
7. TATRA T87 Streamline by HorcikDesigns - 114 Points (27 votes, entry 24)
8. Dune Buggy 2020 by Didumos69 - 107 Points (32 votes, entry 20)
9. Marocchino Rat Rod by SilenWin - 91 Points (18 votes, entry 30)
10. Dodge Challenger by LapisLazul - 70 Points (24 votes, entry 47)

CONTEST SUMMARY
Total entry count: 10
Total voter count: 51
Valid voter count: 51

Congratulations to the winnners and thanks to all the contestants for participating. This is one of the best contests on Eurobricks...period. So much great entries. The top 3 winners are world class, but this could easily be said about all the entries that made it to the top 10, and then some. Very well done.

For the winners, I do have a little surprise. I have been able to find a few (small/medium sized) Technic sets, which I will happily send to each of you. I will contact you shortly to pick your prize!

And I will assign the medals and Technic tags. The latter will take some time with 62 contestants :tongue:

Oh crap I forgot to vote :grin: Good job peeps, well earned

Edited by Bartybum

Very nice podium indeed.

This was fun, and most importantly proved again, that you don't need to go big to build excellent models! :sweet:

Wooow! That really outstanding for me. 1st from 62 is not easy! It is firts time for me then I won at international contest. Thank you all for your support, comments and votes!

I want say, that this contest have lot's of great entries, 10 from second stage and some from remaining. Congrats to all!

Congratulation to winners! I think all goes quite fare. That what great and my first contest. Unfortunately I couldn’t  make to first 10. But at the first time I hit 20. So for me it’s great result already.

Congratulations to all winners! This competition was a huge surprise to me. This is next level stuff! This should be an eye-opener to Lego that you can do so much more and better with their small scale models.

Do you intend to create instructions for your models like @Leviathan? I am sure that many of us would much appreciate it!

Edited by WvG_853
Realised that instructions for Lamborghini Gallardo exist already

Congratulations to the winners, there were lots of great entries, so standing out among them is quite an achievement. 

Thank you all, who participated and organized this great contest, I really enjoyed it - from finally started my favourite xar as a MOC, to seeing and inspecting other entries for not only new and interesting building techniques. 

Congrats to all participants ! Thank you to everyone for your support. It was a real pleasure to build at this scale. I was not able to vote, but my favorite entrie was @Didumos69 one.

4 hours ago, WvG_853 said:

Do you intend to create instructions for your models like @Leviathan? I am sure that many of us would much appreciate it!

I think I saw Ford instructions on Rebrickable.

2 hours ago, Leviathan said:

I think I saw Ford instructions on Rebrickable.

You are right, thanks! Found them, just like @paave F40. :thumbup:

Congratulations to the winners! A well deserved victory for each of you. And as many others have mentioned - there are so many other incredible entries in this competition (and not just in the top 10!) so we’ll done everyone:laugh:

I would love to build some of the sets from that list to display on my wall!

any chance we can get a build guide? Thank you! And congrats to the winners!

17 hours ago, Jim said:

Total entry count: 10

What?!

Congratulations to contestansts!

Congratulations to all the medalists, well deserved! :wub:

It was awesome and an honor to place 4th in my first contest with my first AFOL MOC – especially against such great entries. A huge thank you to everyone who commented and voted. And of course to @Jim for hosting a contest with such an easily approachable theme. Personally I just loved working in that scale.

Bravo to all.  Very entertaining and loved to see a contest where smaller entries were the goal.  I know we all thing that COVID and the extra time had something to do with the increase of participation, but could it have also been due to the fact that entries were all smaller?  Perhaps for many it is not as intimidating to submit smaller models.....

Thanks all for a great contest! Congrats to the winners and runners up.

I dunno if anyone would be interested, but I plan to release instructions for my entry 'Dart' in a few weeks (not rushing it). Will update in my own topic once done.

Congratulations to the winner and everyone participating!

Even though my entry wasn't even close to being as awesome as others, I had great fun having a clear goal for building the MOC. 

I hope for another contest comming soon as another furlough period is on the horizon and need to get my hands busy:excited: