Sign in to follow this  
Piraten

[MOC] Diorama Klodsfest and SFW 2019

Recommended Posts

Hi. Here is some pictures i found. I made this diorama with a friend. We started at Klodsfest in may 2019 and made it bigger for SFW 2019.

Enjoy. 

49950572418_5187e3f1f9_c.jpgIMG_9485 by Brian Vestergaard, on Flickr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great work, @Piraten! :thumbup:

It's fantastic you're ensuring these events have a decent LEGO pirates presence. 🏴☠️

If it had not been for all the recent restrictions, would you have been made it even bigger in 2020?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Mister Phes said:

Great work, @Piraten! :thumbup:

It's fantastic you're ensuring these events have a decent LEGO pirates presence. 🏴☠️

If it had not been for all the recent restrictions, would you have been made it even bigger in 2020?

 

No this year it will be smaller.(SFW 2020 is last weekend in september)  It will be the Fortress, Caswell Point, a church, and the new islanders island the community told me that i should make. And the island will have reference to the comic that never was published. And then i will make a new Vessel anyway :)  But dont tell :) 

The diorama from SFW is 10x13 baseplates. 32x32 in size. This year it will be 6x10 So you can see all from one side. There will also be special Lego-pirates items on the display. A part of my collection :) 

Edited by Piraten

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is there any infos about the ships anywhere?

Looks like you modded the Queen Anne or used her sails for one of the ships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, 5N00P1 said:

is there any infos about the ships anywhere?

Looks like you modded the Queen Anne or used her sails for one of the ships.

It was my friend that made Queen Anne. He made his own versions of the QA and the Black Pearl. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That sounds cool and links you can provide? Would love to watch them in more detail

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2020 at 1:59 PM, 5N00P1 said:

That sounds cool and links you can provide? Would love to watch them in more detail

I will try and take a look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:pir-oh:

This is absolutely fantastic! :pir-love:

On 5/30/2020 at 1:49 PM, 5N00P1 said:

is there any infos about the ships anywhere?

Looks like you modded the Queen Anne or used her sails for one of the ships.

 

On 5/30/2020 at 2:59 PM, 5N00P1 said:

That sounds cool and links you can provide? Would love to watch them in more detail

I second that too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Piraten, beautiful layout! I will participate at SFWas well and I hope my Dutchman can sail there, too. Is there some free ocean in your diorama? The Dutchman has no ship to chase for - until now :pir_laugh2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Stoertebricker said:

@Piraten, beautiful layout! I will participate at SFWas well and I hope my Dutchman can sail there, too. Is there some free ocean in your diorama? The Dutchman has no ship to chase for - until now :pir_laugh2:

I will take a look and see. How long and tall is it ? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2020 at 10:32 AM, Piraten said:

Hi. Here is some pictures i found. I made this diorama with a friend. We started at Klodsfest in may 2019 and made it bigger for SFW 2019.

Enjoy. 

IMG_9485 by Brian Vestergaard, on Flickr

I can't believe that I'm just seeing this; it's gorgeous!

I can't imagine how long it took to make this. Well done! I'm a keen follower of your work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, leafan said:

I can't believe that I'm just seeing this; it's gorgeous!

I can't imagine how long it took to make this. Well done! I'm a keen follower of your work.

Dont know much how time it took to build... But it took 6 hours to install at the SFW.  and 45.000 pieces of transblue ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.