karmajay

[Economy] – Cloud City Antenna Maintenance

Who knows what type of abuse the antennas under Cloud City take on a daily basis? When problems arise, Cloud City Antenna Maintenance group is there to save the day!

o146PJh.jpg

Edited by karmajay

Not a tensegrity build. I spent a majority of my white bricks and plates making the wall that would give it the illusion of hanging. Then I spent a chunk of time making it stay vertical so it had a counterweight section behind the wall. The vehicle is connected to the wall via a ball-cup-joint piece. Then I found out I could not get a good picture that showed the underside of cloud city with the greebling due to the positioning! So I removed the counterweight section and just took a picture of it while it laid flat on the ground. 

I love how you managed to make everything hang! Not sold on your maintenance car design, but I love everything else!

I wanted the maintenance car to be more of a maintenace platform because I just got a bunch of the ice cream pieces but I was having trouble making it look small enough to hold the minifig and be a "platform". The small ship hovering is what I came up with. :)

Thanks for the comments.