Brickwolf

[COR] GOC - Redcoats Rule - The southern offensive Part II

After marching through the jungles of El Oleonda the Corrington Expedionary force meets their allies from Carno:

nfwadsj2.jpg

Major Hansen from Carno is talking to Major Brown and Captain Wolf:

lutwy92a.jpg

Carnite Troops on the march:

3zewlvp2.jpg

Queen´s Rifles on the march:

asv4pqok.jpg

The jungles of El Oleonda are full of dangerous fanimals (did you see them?):

Spoiler

Red Swamp Spider

9vgn7szl.jpg

Saber Tooth Tiger

tej49krv.jpg

Edited by Brickwolf

The Lotii will Shake when they See the mighty Forces of their enemies!

Great Entry, looking Forward for the Battle scenes!

At first I didn't understand why the officer was flesh-toned and the others were yellow, but then I understood that he's Legonaut's character. Still, he kind of looks out of place; like he's ill or something :tongue:. Maybe you could've used a yellow variant for the face? Anyway, that's just a really minor gripe.

You did a good job on the jungle, which feels lively with all the animals. Building good terrain is more difficult than I thought, as I've also found recently. I like how you used the "clover" pieces upright. A great way of making bushes and creating an jungle-y setting. I'll have to remember that!

Edit: I'm also very keen to seen where all of these troop movements lead to. Can't wait to see the finale!

Edited by Khorne

Great work on the jungle vegetation. Personally I would have liked to have seen some more variation in the base level as it currently looks really flat. Troops are looking great (although I have to agree with Khorne regarding the flesh head!). I especially like the moustache that the Carnite officer is sporting! Nice entry and a :thumbup: for GOC from me.

:thumbup: from me and sorry for taking so long to look at this. The animals are well placed and hard to spot, which would be expected in a jungle. Love the posing of the soldiers.