On the outskirts of Mophet, Na'zal is tending to his goats and ostriches. As the trade route between the city and the Arkbri river had been established, his otherwise solitary existence had been disturbed more than he appreciated...It did however present some opportunity for extra income, as many of the travelers needed a place to rest and eat on their way to the new port. 
"I guess you have to make the best of the current situation" Na'zal muttered as he went to about his business. 

49931093131_9e35211ab7_c.jpg

So this is yet another addition to my growing city of Mophet in Kaliphlin. The build actually started with the green dome which I was able to find from a seller at Skaerbaek last year. Hope you like it, thanks for looking :) 

Amazing build as always, the window arch with the cheeses, the printed Orient Express arch and the wands on their sprue turned out great! I especially love the tree with the whips, the stone path and the flowers on the bushes! :wub: Even though I like the clean look of the border, I would have gone for something less blocky but that said, I like how there’s no textures on it. Keep up the great work! :classic::thumbup:

Love the color choices and the use of the banner from Star Wars.  The windows are very detailed, I like the use of the HP wands.  The snot base looks great for desert.  Nice well and the use of bows for a fence is a nice idea.  Tree looks great too.  

Great tree - it really suits its environment!  The desert flowers are a nice touch too.

Really nice build as always! I especially like the ground that looks like it is super dry and the small window. The only thing that could be improved in my opinion is that the colour of the dome could also be implemented in the house or having a smaller green dome on the other roof because now the green dome seems a bit out of place in the current colour scheme.

Amazing window! I like the idea of flowers in the bush.

Do Na'zal have a map of Kaliphlin in there? I need to know for my story :grin:

The window stands out here!  I like the way you built the stepping stones into the ground too, and nice layout for the house with that subtle angle.

I'm really loving the base of this one, both the SNOT texturing and the irregular (yet square) border shape. The texture on the building is amazing as well. Great job!

I give my word I thought that whole window was a sticker until I zoomed in to a ridiculous degree. Lovely. 

On 5/24/2020 at 11:49 PM, LegoModularFan said:

Amazing build as always, the window arch with the cheeses, the printed Orient Express arch and the wands on their sprue turned out great! I especially love the tree with the whips, the stone path and the flowers on the bushes! :wub: Even though I like the clean look of the border, I would have gone for something less blocky but that said, I like how there’s no textures on it. Keep up the great work! :classic::thumbup:

Thank you very much!

On 5/25/2020 at 12:00 AM, zoth33 said:

Love the color choices and the use of the banner from Star Wars.  The windows are very detailed, I like the use of the HP wands.  The snot base looks great for desert.  Nice well and the use of bows for a fence is a nice idea.  Tree looks great too.  

Thanks a lot!

On 5/25/2020 at 2:43 AM, jtooker said:

Great tree - it really suits its environment!  The desert flowers are a nice touch too.

Thank you!

On 5/25/2020 at 9:57 AM, (Luc)ky Luke said:

Really nice build as always! I especially like the ground that looks like it is super dry and the small window. The only thing that could be improved in my opinion is that the colour of the dome could also be implemented in the house or having a smaller green dome on the other roof because now the green dome seems a bit out of place in the current colour scheme.

Cheers man, not easy to find another dome in that colour unfortunately, would love to have some though :wink:

On 5/25/2020 at 10:16 AM, Zilmrud said:

Amazing window! I like the idea of flowers in the bush.

Do Na'zal have a map of Kaliphlin in there? I need to know for my story :grin:

Thanks buddy! Na'zal does have a few maps in there, haha!

On 5/25/2020 at 5:40 PM, Kai NRG said:

The window stands out here!  I like the way you built the stepping stones into the ground too, and nice layout for the house with that subtle angle.

Thanks a lot, glad you liked it!

On 5/26/2020 at 3:55 PM, Jcreations912 said:

Wow!! This is a really incredible model with such a NPU!! The detail is amazing!

Thank you very much!

On 5/26/2020 at 7:53 PM, Jerry McGlade said:

Fantastic build! Great job!

Thanks man!

On 5/26/2020 at 11:41 PM, leafan said:

Wow @adde51, this a great moc, and the window is terrific!

Well done.

Much appreciated, thank you!

On 5/28/2020 at 10:54 PM, Ayrlego said:

I'm really loving the base of this one, both the SNOT texturing and the irregular (yet square) border shape. The texture on the building is amazing as well. Great job!

Glad to hear man, thank you!

On 5/29/2020 at 10:17 PM, Redroe said:

I give my word I thought that whole window was a sticker until I zoomed in to a ridiculous degree. Lovely. 

Haha, thanks!

On 5/30/2020 at 3:13 AM, Eoin Wallace said:

Nice build, amazing details and the dome adds a nice bit of colour!

Thanks a lot!

A very good looking build! Besides all the Details I also Just Like how Clean it Looks. As I'm currently looking for a place where my Characters live I'm curious where Mophet is as I couldn't find it on the Mal in the Intro thread.

12 hours ago, Legonaut said:

A very good looking build! Besides all the Details I also Just Like how Clean it Looks. As I'm currently looking for a place where my Characters live I'm curious where Mophet is as I couldn't find it on the Mal in the Intro thread.

Thanks dude! Mophet is located between Barqa and Petrea, along the oil road. It appears on some of the old maps i Kali :sweet:

Interesting color choice to combine white with dark tan here.  I can't decide if I think it's successful or not honestly.  As others have mentioned above, the window with the cheese slopes and wand assembly is pretty neat though.

Beautiful build!  I love the detail of the blue and white window with the HP wands as window ornamentation.  The SW planet dome is great, too, and blends in well with the other colors.  Really great integration of all the techniques you've been pioneering, from the cracked earth to the whip trees and the leaves on the trees.  I like the flowers in the bush, too.  I have one question for you: are those goats that you put in every scene the same, or do you use new goats each time because you have 200 of them? :laugh_hard:

Edited by Grover