Hi Isaac, welcome to Eurobricks! That is a very beautiful car you've built there!

Here on Eurobricks it is custom that you post some pictures of your model and write a little description of it as well. It is perfectly fine to use Google translate for that as well, you don't need to be fluent in English. And you can also deeplink your Youtube video, so it is automatically embedded here (I've fixed that for you this time). You can change your own posts by clicking the 'edit' link in the lower right corner.

Keep on building and have fun around here!

Looks great! The steering linkage is very clever. Is that a rubber 2L in there? Does it work better with a normal 2L liftarm or is it allowing for a bend?

Plenty of videos on YouTube about using hydrogen peroxide to clean up yellowed old plastic parts, worth a look in your case.

Really good rendition of an uncommon subject. Wondering what it would look like in blue! Keep it up!

1925 Bugatti Type35-C MOC by Isaac Yaw

Link to my youtube video: 

Description: 

Here are a few pictures of the newest MOC that I have made in about 2 months' time. I decided to turn back in time and bring back more antique builds from the past. One of my previous antique builds was the 1908 Ford Model T which is also posted on my Youtube channel. This newest build brings us back to one of the iconic Bugatti cars ever made, the Bugatti Type35-C.

Features:

-1:8 scale build

-straight 8 engine

-working steering system

-every detail carefully replicated from the original car such as headlights, steering system, engine, exhaust, body shape, and etc.

IMG_20200523_220141-min (1).jpg

IMG_20200523_220201-min.jpg

2 minutes ago, Jurss said:

Nice car.

why there are two topics?

Hi, I am new to Eurobricks. I am still testing out how the forum works and I don't seem to know how to delete the first topic so I have 2 of the same topics here. 

Hey this is quite nice! 

But there’s a small disappointment in me that I see negative camber on the front wheels (due to LEGO tolerances of course) and not the crazy positive camber that these cars are so renowned for. 

Also the crank handle doesn’t appear to connect to anything from what I can see?

I’m not wanting to be over critical because you have the basis of a great MOC but  it’s a bit disappointing to leave out two major features.

do you have anymore photos and details of the steering setup?

when pushing the car does it have excessive bump steer?

I am building a generic old tractor that seems to have similar setup but when pushing it over my fingers the wheels went all over the place. I had to put in a steering dampener to help alleviate this problem so curious as to your setup.

Forgot that I just worked out your steering and it’s not like mine at all.

Edited by MangaNOID

7 hours ago, Silvavasil said:

Great job and proportions! Why don't you put together a dark azure color brand Bugatti?

Thank you! Yes, I sadly do not have dark azure colored parts to build this MOC.

5 hours ago, MangaNOID said:

Hey this is quite nice! 

But there’s a small disappointment in me that I see negative camber on the front wheels (due to LEGO tolerances of course) and not the crazy positive camber that these cars are so renowned for. 

Also the crank handle doesn’t appear to connect to anything from what I can see?

I’m not wanting to be over critical because you have the basis of a great MOC but  it’s a bit disappointing to leave out two major features.

do you have anymore photos and details of the steering setup?

when pushing the car does it have excessive bump steer?

I am building a generic old tractor that seems to have similar setup but when pushing it over my fingers the wheels went all over the place. I had to put in a steering dampener to help alleviate this problem so curious as to your setup.

Forgot that I just worked out your steering and it’s not like mine at all.

Yes, the positive camber that I was intentionally hoping for could not work due to the steering system that I have used and it will make everything way too complicated in that case. For the crank handle, thank you so much for pointing that out, I have totally forgotten about that axle that I was supposed to insert. Its all fixed now!

4 hours ago, All_About_Lego said:

This looks great! - and some of the features you’ve managed to insert into it are very nice!

Thank you!

On 5/23/2020 at 5:38 AM, amorti said:

Looks great! The steering linkage is very clever. Is that a rubber 2L in there? Does it work better with a normal 2L liftarm or is it allowing for a bend?

Plenty of videos on YouTube about using hydrogen peroxide to clean up yellowed old plastic parts, worth a look in your case.

Personally I like the yellowed wheels. Gives it an antique flavor :)

14 hours ago, Coder Shah said:

Personally I like the yellowed wheels. Gives it an antique flavor :)

The rubber 2L has to be there due to the curvature of the body to allow it to bend. Exactly, I prefer having it looked a little discolored to give it that antique feel.

Great MOC. Welcome to EB. I like old style cars very much! Think about to get azure parts!

On 5/23/2020 at 5:00 AM, Rudivdk said:

Hi Isaac, welcome to Eurobricks! That is a very beautiful car you've built there!

Here on Eurobricks it is custom that you post some pictures of your model and write a little description of it as well. It is perfectly fine to use Google translate for that as well, you don't need to be fluent in English. And you can also deeplink your Youtube video, so it is automatically embedded here (I've fixed that for you this time). You can change your own posts by clicking the 'edit' link in the lower right corner.

Keep on building and have fun around here!

Thank you!

On 5/23/2020 at 5:38 AM, amorti said:

Yes, it is there to allow it to bend

On 5/23/2020 at 7:29 AM, Pauls Technic said:

I really love the time and effort you have put in to this, again it is simple amazing.

Thank you!

On 5/24/2020 at 5:29 AM, Silvavasil said:

Great job and proportions! Why don't you put together a dark azure color brand Bugatti?

I will be including dark azure color parts in the instructions that I will be making soon. Sadly, I do not have dark azure parts for my build.

7 hours ago, Shtykoff said:

Great MOC. Welcome to EB. I like old style cars very much! Think about to get azure parts!

Thank you!