Sign in to follow this  
RiGi

Hi everybody!

Hi everybody, my name is Rich and I'm from London, England.  I've been a fan of Lego since I was a kid (started off with Duplo!) and enjoyed various themes over the years (City, Space, Pirates) and then moved on to Technic as I got a bit older (loved the 8880 Supercar set).  I drifted away from Lego in my teens, but got drawn back to it after I was bought a small Technic set as a joke 30th birthday present!  Over the last few years I've bought some more Technic and Creator Expert sets to build as a way of de-stressing and I've definitely got the Lego bug again now.

I found Eurobricks from the Lamborghini speculation thread and stayed after seeing all the amazing MOC's people were creating.  I've never really tried my hand at making an MOC before but I'm definitely feeling inspired to give it a go at some point now!

Looking forward to joining the community! :)

Hello there :classic: whoever got you that technic set has unleashed a monster... no one buys lego for me anymore as I have bought so much over the years for myself... happy MOCing, its the most fulfilling part of the hobby.

Hi Redroe and leafan! Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Welcome to EB, Rich!  And welcome out of your dark ages!  Happy to have you with us, and happy building!  :classic: