Sign in to follow this  
Pauls Technic

Mini Review 42071 - Dozer Compactor

42071 Dozer Compactor is one of the best small LEGO Technic sets I have built. 

"Capture the awesome power of a real-life dozer compactor with this 2-in-1 LEGO Technic replica, featuring a host of realistic functions and details, including a driver’s cab, working blade and steering, and realistic hard compactor wheels. This advanced building set comes with a fresh blue, gray, black and orange colour scheme with stickers for additional detailing. Rebuild to create an Articulated Truck for a double build-and-play experience.

Product Features:
Features a driver’s cab, working blade and steering, and hard compactor wheels.
Check out the awesome blue, gray, black and orange colour scheme.
Also includes a set of stickers for additional detailing.
Steer the Dozer Compactor into position, lower the huge blade and get ready for an awesome display of power!
This LEGO Technic advanced building set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
2-in-1 model: rebuilds into an Articulated Truck.
Suitable for ages 8-14.
Dozer Compactor measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide."

This set has 171 pieces, nothing too exciting in this. Once complete, the model looks really good, mostly due to the contrast between the blue of the body and the orange and grey of the blade.

Due to the small size and limited parts, it only has two functions, turning the body and raising and lowering of the blade.

I built this set in under 30 minutes tonight, the reason being that my son who has just turned three years old has shown a bit of an interest in my LEGO Technic. This is a small set he can play with, without the risk of doing too much damage to it.

42071+%25281%2529.jpg

https://paulstechnicblog.blogspot.com/2020/05/mini-review-42071-dozer-compactor.html