Sign in to follow this  
AMD

New LEGO GWP Hot Rod

Leaks have shown the new Gift with Purchase.

For those who were born in the 90's, It is a Hot Rod influenced from a Model Team set 5541 Blue Fury which its in my childhood when I build and display it in my father's office. :thumbup: :sweet:

5541-1.jpg5541

Edited by AMD

I'm not sure if it is really qualifies as a leak.  It is advertised in the newly released June 2020 store calendar.

06_June_Calendar.pdf?format=pjpg

I saw that earlier. A pretty cool car & minifigs. I love that new mechanic torso. Kinda weird we’re getting a Ninjago Movie torso, but it’s a good one! $85 seems like a strange threshold...glad I didn’t get the Cloud Jet the other day now. 

14 hours ago, Vindicare said:

I saw that earlier. A pretty cool car & minifigs. I love that new mechanic torso. Kinda weird we’re getting a Ninjago Movie torso, but it’s a good one! $85 seems like a strange threshold...glad I didn’t get the Cloud Jet the other day now. 

The mechanic torso certainly is nice to see, it was only used for Harl Hubbs in City before.

3 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

The mechanic torso certainly is nice to see, it was only used for Harl Hubbs in City before.

Yeah, I was glad to see it here. I don’t plan on getting that 4+ set & I may miss out on the Tuner Garage, so it’s nice seeing it in a more easily obtainable set. Odd though she doesn’t have the printed legs.