Sign in to follow this  
Keymonus

[OL - FB] More ships, more sailors, more guns!

Breshaun, May 620, Le Bellan

Renè Duchamp walked towards the Colonial Admiralty in Breshaun. Only one wing of the large building was already operative; soon, however, it would have become one of the most important administrative buildings of the New World, coordinating the activity of La Royale with merchant fleets, collecting the newly chartered islands in cartographic atlases, gathering and providing updated information about safe harbors and pirate raids...

Renè, however, was there for a different reason: even the most enterprising and daring Oleanders must submit themselves to a certain ballast of bureaucracy. During the last years, the Rimbaud family had launched several ships, and some "administrative procedures" were required... in other words, piles of papers, taxes to pay and boring discussions with a row of officials!

Ship limit build

The correct term in bureaucratic language was "Request of authorization for setting up a commercial or military fleet above the limit accepted for private citizens", but the meaning of that was actually quite simple: an authorization was required for owning more ships, more sailors and more cannons. A little price to pay, but also a great success for the Rimbaud Family, that a few months ago only owned a little fishing boat!

Well, this time paying taxes seemed almost a success... definitely something strange!

Ship limit build

I used a work in progress build that, likely will require a lot of time and a lot of bricklinking for completion, for my ship limit increase build. With Le Phénix, the Scamander and the Tartarus, in fact, I crossed my default ship limit of 10.

Edited by Keymonus
Missing, well, everything but the photos

The emblem looks great! Nice piece usage and construction there. This looks promising and I can't wait to see more of the building.

Great work! Vry effective work on the emblem.

Nice build, I like all these masonry bricks, looks very sturdy. The emblem looks good too.

Quite a door and quite an emblem! I really like them both!

Edited by blackdeathgr