Hello everyone! Welcome to my latest LEGO castle MOC!

998506830_MainImage2ac.jpg.04bac4c3a8a858b948c21454206fd4d9.jpg

You can find the link to support the project here: Fantasy Castle

Please also check out the video I made about the project here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClmoGd7x-7ZTzq7n5pDcQkA?view_as=subscriber

Description 
Recreate endless different fantasy battles and stories with this epic citadel. Adventure and excitement await as you explore the many rooms in the castle, and fight the fearful foes! Will the goblins take the castle? Or will your heroes save the day? It's up to you to decide with the Fantasy Castle! 

Build

This build consists of:

The castle                                                  A pig and a bird                

A lookout tower with a catapault                7 minifigures:

A cobbled courtyard                                          Knight

A moat                                                               Wizard

A blacksmiths                                                    Dwarvern smithy

A study                                                              Dwarvern warrior

A bedroom                                                         Centuar 

A prison (with a hidden escape passage)          Goblin

A store room                                                      Hobgoblin 

A wizards potion room

Hope you like this model! Please take the time to comment and support! :laugh:

21 hours ago, RyszardBosiak said:

Great! I love that colors, especially roofs :)

Thank so much!! ;-)

I have already supported yours a while ago!! It's brilliant!

19 hours ago, Jcreations912 said:

Thank so much!! ;-)

I have already supported yours a while ago!! It's brilliant!

Thank you, glad you like it :)

Nice project, but we already have the Castle in the Forest set currently in review, and I don't think LEGO will approve more than one Castle-related set. 

10 hours ago, Lego David said:

Nice project, but we already have the Castle in the Forest set currently in review, and I don't think LEGO will approve more than one Castle-related set. 

Well, as you probably know, TLG is already going to make the Medieval Blacksmith and by your logic, Castle in the Forest would not be made.

Personally, I think that Castle in the Forest is so different from Medieval Blacksmith and so well done that it stands a great chance (even though there is more competition that ever).

@Jcreations912's above idea, Fantasy Castle, looks great; and I see no reason why it could not be produced.

At the very least, the more medieval themed Ideas that reach 10,000 votes, the better. It'll show TLG that there actually is a demand and now that they've stated that they're chasing the Adult market more, I think it's possible we'll see at least something else besides the Medieval Blacksmith.

The Pirate Bay was produced even though TLG knew they had another Pirate Ship in the Creator 3-in-1 coming. There is hope here.

22 hours ago, Lego David said:

Thanks so much! Even if it doesn't make it, I still like to see how many supporters it gets!! XD

12 hours ago, leafan said:

Well, as you probably know, TLG is already going to make the Medieval Blacksmith and by your logic, Castle in the Forest would not be made.

Personally, I think that Castle in the Forest is so different from Medieval Blacksmith and so well done that it stands a great chance (even though there is more competition that ever).

@Jcreations912's above idea, Fantasy Castle, looks great; and I see no reason why it could not be produced.

At the very least, the more medieval themed Ideas that reach 10,000 votes, the better. It'll show TLG that there actually is a demand and now that they've stated that they're chasing the Adult market more, I think it's possible we'll see at least something else besides the Medieval Blacksmith.

The Pirate Bay was produced even though TLG knew they had another Pirate Ship in the Creator 3-in-1 coming. There is hope here.

Thanks so much @leafan I sure hope your right!! Lets hope we get this to 10K!

What a fun castle!  The roof colors are bright and work well with the playful architecture.

ooh it's so cute and dense. I love seeing space-efficient MOCs because I don't have a ton of display space relative to the people with, like, basement or garage workshops.