Sign in to follow this  
Piraten

New story to The fortress :)

While we don't mind you posting a link to your Facebook Page, could you please provide some content to go with it... like a couple of photos and an except from the story... 

Just posting a link and nothing else is spam - it's not even a direct link to the story.

On 5/22/2020 at 3:51 PM, Mister Phes said:

While we don't mind you posting a link to your Facebook Page, could you please provide some content to go with it... like a couple of photos and an except from the story... 

Just posting a link and nothing else is spam - it's not even a direct link to the story.

And now with pictures. Enjoy. 

Edited by Piraten

On 6/2/2020 at 6:49 PM, Jerry McGlade said:

I like the pictures a lot, great job at taking them as well as making the model!

Thanks.. !!! And there are more to come :) 

Excellent fortress and fantastic firing effect, mate!  The minifigure activity and details like that chicken in the background are getting me itching to build some more pirate MOCs as well - great job, and keep it up!

17 hours ago, Garmadon said:

Excellent fortress and fantastic firing effect, mate!  The minifigure activity and details like that chicken in the background are getting me itching to build some more pirate MOCs as well - great job, and keep it up!

Thanks !!! Hope you have supported on Lego Ideas :) And there will come more :) 

Gnnngggh!! I thought I was clever when I came up with the idea of having 1x1 round blue plates as water, but trans-lightblue looks even better. And now I've finally solved the mystery as to why the red epaulettes have skyrocketed in price. :pir_laugh2:

20 hours ago, AViewToALego said:

Gnnngggh!! I thought I was clever when I came up with the idea of having 1x1 round blue plates as water, but trans-lightblue looks even better. And now I've finally solved the mystery as to why the red epaulettes have skyrocketed in price. :pir_laugh2:

Its actually the diamond/rock , plates and tile mixed.