Sign in to follow this  
Fraunces

[SR - FB] Liqor Merchant - The Sereen Cay

With the brewing Monks and Alfie's place, the Rock soon became a Sea Rats hub for liqor consuming and selling. With the ever thristy pirates of Redbeards crew nearby on the Rum Isles, the Rock got another inpulse of commerce. This resulted in more stone brick merchant houses in the settlement. Here depicted is a  rich liqor merchant's estate, with somewhat of a small streetlife added to the front:

Liqor merchant 1Liqor merchant 7

More pictures to be found here:

Spoiler

Liqor merchant 3

Liqor merchant 4

Liqor merchant 5

Liqor merchant 2

Liqor merchant 6

Losely based on Willemstad-architecture.

Let me know what you think :pir-huzzah2:

It's a cozy place you are presenting here, making me wanting to spend a few dbs there.:pir-huzzah1:

Nice job, Fraunces.

Wow ! An exceptionnal one !

Nice idea ! All is working : the color scheme, the fountain, the stairs, the roof and this lovely tower, and those windows !

Thumb up ! :thumbup:

One word: gorgeous! Truly a beautiful build. The architecture is well-done and colors work really well together. It looks genuinely tropical/colonial. A very welcome extra is the interior, which is also well-crafted. Simply perfect.

As I commented on Classic-pirates facebook group.

This is a really great build and diodrama.

You have really paid attention to details when building this. The cobblestone, the stairs, the fountain, the yellow and white building and all the details on it. There are some really great part usage here.

And that you fitted a nice interior that makes sence, inside the building is very nice.

Great work, looking forwards to your next build. :pir-laugh:

What a perfect time to arrive on the Rock, when the liquor business is booming! I must try this new wine....

Lovely build, colorful (in a totally positive way) and really detailed  with NPU at various spots!!! As I always say, interior is a huge plus as we tend to see the build through "minifig eyes" as well :pir-classic:

Edited by blackdeathgr

Quite a cool architectural style you've chosen here!  I also like the extra level to the street.

Lovely work! What a fantastic looking building.