Sign in to follow this  
Ross Fisher

[OL - FB - Astrapi] Articles of Chartership - Order of the Knights of the Treasury of Hades the Harvester of Astrapi

As of this day, 21 May 620, the Knightly Order of the Treasury of Hades the Harvester of Astrapi is hereby founded. 

Every Knight swears to preserve the Faith of The Aplynician Brothers above all else. 

As champions of Hades, they swear to promote the worship of the Underlord to his rightful position among the pantheon.  

As protectors of the Treasury of Hades the Harvester of Astrapi, they swear to defend that hallowed ground even into their deaths. 

And should the Treasury fall, they swear to avenge that loss, and restore the relics there to their rightful place. 

Foundation of the Order of the Knights Treasurer

Grand Master: Canon Jules François 
Chapter Masters: Knight Commander Helmut Von Braun (Terraversa Chapter)
Lay Brothers: Monsieur Gallo 

Chapters: Astrapi Chapter, Terraversa Chapter

Property: Treasury of Hades the Harvester, Seminary of Axel the Martyr, Nola Mar Chapter House

In practical terms, this is a recruitment build. To start off, I am raising 10 Knight Brothers.

However, this is also the start of a new organisation for me, and I'm happy for other players to get involved if it suits their story.

If anyone is interested in becoming a Knight Brother, or even setting up a new chapter of the Knights Treasurer let me know.

In theory, any player can become a member, if they are deemed worthy. In practice, I'm not sure whether I'll be able to throw this open to non-Oleonaise players. 

Knights Treasurer footsoldier

Knights Treasurer Foot Soldier

Unit Type: Heavy Infantry

Uniform: Red cassock, black cuirass and morion, navy blue boots

Equipment: Musket

Recruitment centre: Astrapi

Unit History and Description: Originally the Cloistered Order of Hades Inflamed, this group of monks lost their abbey to Corrington during the Juniper Wars. 

As a result, they relocated to the Holy City in Granoleon, where they were regarded as one more annoyance by Calida. 

When Padre François was promoted to Abbé for recovering the lightning bolt of Zeus, he was given command of the Order, who relocated to Astrapi to guard the new Treasury of Hades the Harvester.

When it became clear that heresy and heathen practices abounded across the Brick Seas, the now Abbé François had the Monastic Order chartered as a Knightly Brotherhood instead. 

Campaigns: Juniper Wars (as refugees), the Battle for El Oleonda (Astrapi, El Oleonda), the Second Terraversan War

Motto: Ad sacri et forti

Edited by Ross Fisher

Nice text and build. I really like that brick-built eagle (or whatever bird it is). Very cool! :thumbup:

40 minutes ago, Ross Fisher said:

In practical terms, this is a recruitment build.

Please specify how many troops are being raised with this build.

8 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Please specify how many troops are being raised with this build.

FTFY. 10 Knight Brothers. 

9 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

I really like that brick-built eagle (or whatever bird it is)

7 hours ago, Thomas Waagenaar said:

I don't suppose you have some close-ups on how you made it?

It's really easy. I used this piece as the core: https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=13695#T=C

Gold crowbar through the nose, wings pinned onto the eyeballs. The claws are attached to the front of the pulpit.

It's inspired by all those old eagle lecterns, but since the Eagle is Zeus's bird, I thought a Vulture might be more appropriate.

Neat little build. The bird is beautifully made. Great use of pieces there!

The bird is outstanding!!!!!!!

Nice troops too. May they serve Oleon and their masters well!

It's reassuring to see all these moustaches, symbols of experience and devotion.:pir_laugh2:

The eagle looks really good.

@Khorne @blackdeathgr Thanks guys!

57 minutes ago, Bodi said:

It's reassuring to see all these moustaches

Yep. If there was one problem with the old monks, it's that there weren't enough moustaches going around. This should be an upgrade.

5 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

It's really easy. I used this piece as the core: https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=13695#T=C

Gold crowbar through the nose, wings pinned onto the eyeballs. The claws are attached to the front of the pulpit.

It's inspired by all those old eagle lecterns, but since the Eagle is Zeus's bird, I thought a Vulture might be more appropriate.

Thanks! I'll definitely look into this! 

I didn't even know that such part existed, but it will be a great base to design some birds! :D

cool, reminds me of the templar knights. Although I think the heretic Sea Rats better stay clear of these knights :pir-oh:

Nice eagle.

9 minutes ago, Fraunces said:

reminds me of the templar knights

Thanks. I was going more with the later Knights of Malta. They fought a lot against the Barbary Pirates, so they're totally appropriate for this era. 

11 minutes ago, Fraunces said:

I think the heretic Sea Rats better stay clear of these knights

And Eslandolans who worship the Triuri, and Corringtonions who worship Prometheus, and... anyone else.