Sign in to follow this  
merc

[OL - FB - Astrapi] Temple of Dionysus

49917109622_2d6d044030.jpg 

The cult of Dionysus is a unique branch of the order. While most temples are dedicated place of worship to a particular god or goddess, Dionysus is different. It is said that he enjoys watching his patrons drink enjoy themselves. The attendants of the temple, also known as muses of Dionysus, serve there patrons the finest wines. However unlike most other drinking establishments, drunkenness is severely frowned upon. The muses make sure that patrons neither get rowdy nor drunk. In Astrapi, one of these temples is frequently attended by both civilian and military people alike.

49916296578_4a2fde501a.jpg

C&C welcome

What a great idea to combine a temple and a pub. Really creative. The classical influence mixed with more modern touches is great and the minifig poses are outstanding. They give the build a bustling feel. It kind of reminds of the The Witcher episode where there's a hallucination of a similar bachanalie. 

Great use of cups and other golden pieces, the pillars look too, a very nice build. 

5 hours ago, merc said:

both civilian and military people alike

You mean pirate and imperials alike, I see a strong competitor to the the Jose's chain here.:pir-huzzah1:

On 5/20/2020 at 4:09 PM, Khorne said:

What a great idea to combine a temple and a pub. Really creative. The classical influence mixed with more modern touches is great and the minifig poses are outstanding. They give the build a bustling feel. It kind of reminds of the The Witcher episode where there's a hallucination of a similar bachanalie. 

Thank you. the poses were a pain because the whole thing is flat tile so any small jerk of the build or my table tumbled every thing over lol. Glad it reminds you of that. I admit I haven't watched the series but I played beat the game (twice lol). 

On 5/20/2020 at 5:44 PM, blackdeathgr said:

Fill me up priestess, I am a believer! :pir-huzzah1:

Haha so am I. :pir-huzzah1:

On 5/20/2020 at 8:33 PM, Bodi said:

Great use of cups and other golden pieces, the pillars look too, a very nice build. 

You mean pirate and imperials alike, I see a strong competitor to the the Jose's chain here.:pir-huzzah1:

Thank you! I hope that maybe it could rival the pirates nonreligious chain. :pir-grin:

On 5/22/2020 at 11:00 AM, Fraunces said:

Where can I sign up to be a temple guard?? 

Neat build!

Join Oleon :pir_tong2: And thank you!