*Your entry has earned 7 XP*

P1012769.JPG

Commanders and Generals need the best possible information about enemy positions for their proper decisions. Recon units, such as ARF Troopers, can find all hidden droid outpost, by approaching they unnoticed. During the battles on Exodeen, ARF troopers were scattered among the ruins of the buildings of the old city, to locate separatist patrols and convoys.

"These clone troopers were often tasked with scouting out the enemy position on the battlefield. Although stealthy and well-trained, recon troopers' duties differed from that of Clone Commandos or Advance Recon Commandos as their focus was on gathering information about the enemy or carrying out surprise attacks."

P1012771.JPG P1012781.JPG

P1012776.JPG

P1012783.JPG P1012785.JPG

9 minutes ago, Vedauwoo said:

Fantastic!  Love the rusty rebar action going on there!

Thanks! I just wish, to have those bars in dark red.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the rubble floor below the building, you've really captured how uneven it is but it doesn't look blocky - great work. The rebar is also really nice.

Ugh! I love this. I wish the ruined building was a part of a bigger urban warfare build. Could stuff so many details in there... ;)

38 minutes ago, Darth Bjorn said:

I wish the ruined building was a part of a bigger urban warfare build.

We can always do more on Exodeen.

18 hours ago, Darth Bjorn said:

Ugh! I love this. I wish the ruined building was a part of a bigger urban warfare build. Could stuff so many details in there... ;)

Thanks! Actually I'm planning a bigger build of a city battle for the future. That will have much more ruined buildings, inspired by war movies, such as Stalingrad. 

8 minutes ago, Gubi0222 said:

Thanks! Actually I'm planning a bigger build of a city battle for the future. That will have much more ruined buildings, inspired by war movies, such as Stalingrad. 

Very nice! :drool:

This ruined building scene is very well executed. Sort of those of first-person shooters scenarios. The rebar touch and the contrast of the studs in the low level and the first level is great.

Just noticed the posing of the gunner. Looks a little like he is pooping. Maybe you should experiment with posing with disconnected legs. :wink:

3 hours ago, Darth Bjorn said:

Looks a little like he is pooping

As a man with a new son, I imagine you recognise that look?

On 5/29/2020 at 12:11 PM, Darth Bjorn said:

Just noticed the posing of the gunner. Looks a little like he is pooping. Maybe you should experiment with posing with disconnected legs. :wink:

Yes not the best position, but I needed him in this angle for the front shot, And I hate discinnecting legs.

As a few people have highlighted, the rebar is brilliant and really hits home the sense of destruction. I like the brutalist architecture of the pillars too, it feels gritty and industrial.

One minor comment is that, although I'm assuming this is supposed to be a slice through a buildings cross section, I wish you had put in another set of supporting pillars as the lop-sided nature of the floating floor looks a little strange to me.