Sign in to follow this  
Bodi

[OL-FB] Ship limit build

Duchesse de Courteville, for unknown reason, has always been an enthusiastic supporter of Oleon's navy. Amongst her contributions, we could quote the supervising role she played in the construction of a military academy in Astrapi a couple of years ago. Concerned with the well-being of the brave seamen, she allocated a fund to expand the harbour facilities.

Here's Madame de Courteville asking Mlle. de Valois to deliver a letter for her.

Y5R0jU.jpg

This build is intended to increase my ship limit.

Nice little vig. I really like that the stairs are behind the wall, and the SNOT tiles for the paneling. Nice gun rack, too. :thumbup:

The base makes me wonder if there is an Eslandola connection, though.  :pir-grin:

Glad you like it, guys.

6 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

an Eslandola connection

Ouch, that's a serious accusation, but I think we could find its origin in Duchesse's personal taste.:pir-grin:

Aristocracy supporting or sponsoring the war effort of Oleon is generally considered a most noble thing in Oleon society and one of its pillars (something like a raison d'etre). Thus, rich people that practise sponsoring, have their names inscripted in stone slabs or public monuments in squares throughout the country and are admired and loved by many. With all that said, it is not uncommon for a lady such as Madame de Courteville to simply do her duty to the Oleon society (and show-off to her lady friends at the same time).

OOC now, the build is nice, especially the staircase and the weapon rack as said by others too.

On 5/20/2020 at 4:37 PM, blackdeathgr said:

Aristocracy supporting or sponsoring the war effort of Oleon is generally considered a most noble thing in Oleon society and one of its pillars (something like a raison d'etre). Thus, rich people that practise sponsoring, have their names inscripted in stone slabs or public monuments in squares throughout the country and are admired and loved by many. With all that said, it is not uncommon for a lady such as Madame de Courteville to simply do her duty to the Oleon society (and show-off to her lady friends at the same time).

Yes, she's a motivated one, and that letter had nothing to do with certain rumoured relationship.:grin: