Sign in to follow this  
jngunsw

So who is copying who now?

Chewie has indentified the concern I've been attempting to address!  Had the bricks been directly printed onto this wouldn't be so much of a problem.

Does anybody know if MegaBloks uses stickers or do they print directly to their bricks?

You wouldn't belive how many stickers MegaBlok uses!

They have stickers in almost every single set. They also use stickers on their minifigures. Also, MB stickers are of a poor quality. They are easily rubbed off and dissolve the moment they come in contact with water.

Now aren't you glad that even though TLC uese stickers, they are at least of better quality?

Yes, I would believe that MegaBlok use horrible stickers which is what I've been trying to establish. I'd much rather LEGO use printed bricks anyway regardless of how durable their stickers are. Printed bricks should last far longer than stickers anyway.

All i know is that i dispise megablocks.

Thats final for me.

DOn't we all. Don't we all |-/

If I have my information correct, Playmobil had Pirate sets in the mid 80's before LEGO. So LEGO copied in that respect. And in the past couple of years they've began releasing more Pirate sets. So it would be really good if LEGO could copy them again!

Vikings anyone? :-)