Legonaut

[COR] GOC - Redcoats Rule - The southern offensive Part I

49909843662_b987d0f713_z.jpg

It is war in the Brick Seas and Corrington is sending troops to defeat the lotii scum on Oleonda. After the raid on Spudkirk the admiralty decided to bring the war to the Lotii that Spudkirk could regain it's former Power and even improve on it and that Brickford Landing can grow in peace. Therefore Major Brown was sent to assist two elite forces, the Queens own rifles under Captain Wolf ( @Brickwolf ) and a unit of Horse Artillery ( @Bregir ). The operation began on Annetaskrona in Brickford Landing where the force was combined to march to Oleonda and into Battle. The troop types were handpicked for the characteristics of Oleonda, Horse Artillery was perfectly capable of cycle striking due to the ancient streets and paths. The Queens own rifles were the second troop type, excellent skirmishers that could use their fewer numbers and dark uniforms perfectly to sneek through enemy lines at night to cause panicing and fear in the heart of the Lotii which could never be sure in which direction the enemy was. Last but not least was the normal Line Infantry of Major Brown mixed up with some light infantry, which had a good amount of experience from earlier missions on Gunpowder Island in Jungle Warfare, were the third part of the Attacking force. Soldiers and Officers knew that coming back was nothing predictable but defending her Queens ground and corrish freedom wasn't just a task but a duty for every single one of them.

This is the first Part of a corrish collab which will end in our Challenge E entrys, the three main participants are Brickwolf Bregir and me.

C&C very much welcomed!

Greetings

Edited by Legonaut

Nice build! The beach, obviously, steals the scene... nice colour variations, the result is very realistic

Amazing beach!!!

Note to self: Why every time I am building a beach it looks like ...(well, let's simply say bad) while others make such beautiful ones?!?!?!?! It vividly reminds me of a LEGO meme, loosely saying "what I am building (posing two simple 2x4 bricks) and what others are building (usually posing a great MOC)".

Edited by blackdeathgr

As others have commented, the beach scene is really well done and the simplicity of the rest of the scene really draws your attention to the troops. I like the contrast of the three officers and how you have matched the characters in flesh heads. :thumbup: for GOC

:thumbup: from me. The beach is well done and I like that you pulled off posing your soldiers while still maintaining the orderliness and discipline one would expect of a Corrington soldier.