Sign in to follow this  
shugo

LEGO Technic Quiz - Can you guess all 11 sets?

Hi, this is my last project during the quarantine time. Rendered speedbuild videos of 11 sets. Your task is to guess the set in first few seconds, just from pile of LEGO bricks. Can you guess all 11 sets?
Feel free to leave a comment of your results :) Thanks for watching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOwBagyNW_M

Cool renders, havnig zero graphic design skills, I've no idea how you do what you did.  I did not recognise the first one, but I've not bought/built that set yet.  Probably is some of the smaller older sets had been in the line up, rather than mainly flagships, it would likely have been harder.

Very cool

Thanks for the fun distraction. The colour, combined with a distinct part makes this surprisingly easy. I still got the transporter wrong initially, and the wheels on 42070 had me excited that I may have missed a set. Smaller/older sets and I probably wouldn't have done so well.

@shugo, great! I only wonder why some models have wrong wheels an rims (and some other pars - don't want to make a spoiler for them :wink:) - due to lack of existing part models in this software, right?
Anyways it makes it more interesting to guess which model had 6 Tumbler wheels :laugh:

For the "harder" level, can I propose some models made of similar parts in the same color, plus without stickers (add them only when the model assembled)?

For "insane", plus to that, some well-recognized parts, like specific wheels, helicopter blades, etc. could be hidden.

Edited by Void_S

Cool rendering and tyre modifications. Did you replace unimog tyres with tumbler ones and defender with chiron ones for any reason?

4 hours ago, shugo said:

Your task is to guess the set in first few seconds, just from pile of LEGO bricks.

Haha the pile of Bugatti parts I recognized from this video... :laugh_hard:

Fun quiz. 

The tyres added extra mystery layer and deceit.

Thanks

If you can guess most of the sets without actually looking at the parts just based on the year and piece count, that means you spend way too much time with Technic. I guess I need to rethink my life :laugh: