Sign in to follow this  
Transparency for Effect

Anyone have LEGO Club instructions for the CMF Series 1 models?

So basically when the first Collectible Minifigures came out literally a darn decade or so ago, they had some mini LEGO Club magazine with images of five certain models you could make with pieces from your collection; a torii for the Ninja, a stage for the Magician, a saloon door for the Cowboy and Indian, a ramp for the Skater, and of course a display stand. They also had an image for a car for the Clown, but this was instruction-less.

08.jpg

Of course, you used to be able to put in the "MINIBUILD" code into LEGOClub.com to get these instructions, but like other instructions of the exact same kind, they seem to be lost to time as far as I can tell. I personally had copies of these previously, but after a transition from the weird iPod place I put them or something, I could not find them anywhere I looked in my PCs or memory banks. And while I've found some LEGO Club instructions through the Wayback Machine, I've yet to relocate these when I've finally gotten the ability to Bricklink the parts to them.

Should I contact LEGO about these missing instructions, perhaps? I also was able to find my instructions for one of LEGO Club models I'm not sure is online; the LEGO VIP Minifigure Christmas "BrickFig", to give it a name.