Glumsfield

Welcome to Glumsfield (a closer look at my Crooks Hideout MOC)!

Hello all fans of LEGO! Greetings from Sweden!

My name is Lasse and I have this custom LEGO city that I would like to share with you guys. I have a YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/pensfanssweden) and I would love some great feedback from the good people of Eurobricks.

I'm gonna shoot some picks from my city presenting specific areas in this thread, my favorite spots, my custom builds, my MOC's and all that good stuff, and I hope you all will enjoy it.

Please feel free to visit my YouTube channel as well, but this thread will mainly be about still picture and text presenting my stuff.

Have a nice Sunday evening!

/Lasse

Edited by Glumsfield

2 minutes ago, HereWeGoAgain said:

Hey Lasse, 

Seen a couple of your videos already, cool city you got going! 

Welcome! 

Thank you very much! I appreciate it. And I'm happy you like my stuff! =)

Today I present my favorite MOC right now; The Crooks Hideout!

1920x1080.jpg

This MOC came together really quickly, using 90% spare parts. I completed it with just one BL order.

1920x1080.jpg

The left side is an old townhouse, now occupied by crooks. The right side is a small butcher shop.

1920x1080.jpg

The cops are planning a visit?

1920x1080.jpg

Something's up...

1920x1080.jpg

Some crooks are hiding out on the roof, spying on the cops.

1920x1080.jpg

The back of the building.

1920x1080.jpg

Another view from the front.

1920x1080.jpg

The butcher...

1920x1080.jpg

And his small shop.

1920x1080.jpg

The criminal mastermind heading up the stairs.

1920x1080.jpg

Notice the camera...

1920x1080.jpg

First floor in the hideout, you enter a cage from the front door...

1920x1080.jpg

You'll have to state your business for some guarding crooks and then they'll let you in... or...

1920x1080.jpg

If the crooks don't approve of yoir visit, you pull on this action feature sprint...

1920x1080.jpg

And down to the basement the visitor goes! Who knows what's going on down there? There's been rumours about monsters and stuff.

1920x1080.jpg

The top floor of the hideout.

1920x1080.jpg

Jam packed with good stuff.

1920x1080.jpg

The mastermind.

1920x1080.jpg

And old parrot, from my childhood LEGO days.

1920x1080.jpg

That's about it. I really enjoyed building this MOC and of course the crooks needs a place of their own when you have so many of them all over the city. 

I hope you enjoy it, please leave a comment below and let me know your opinion.

Have a great Monday!

46 minutes ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Very nice MOC, I like the details inside the hideout! :thumbup:

Thank you very much! Glad you like it. =) It was a very fun build, sometimes you build on a MOC for weekes without gettingvthe right feel for it, sometimes, like with this MOC, you finnish within days.

Whoa! That's amazing dude. You've put great effort into this. I also love how it would fit right into a neighborhood and it looks just like an ordinary house too. Must've taken the police a while to find this. 10/10

2 hours ago, Brandon Pea said:

Whoa! That's amazing dude. You've put great effort into this. I also love how it would fit right into a neighborhood and it looks just like an ordinary house too. Must've taken the police a while to find this. 10/10

Thanks a lot!

Yeah, I initially lined it up next to The Petshop and The Bookshop and they looked great together IMO, I was aiming for a run down block of buildings on the "wrong" side of the tracks, kinda... I'm currently working on a new MOC to place next to it - a night club on the top floor and The Central Perk on the ground floor. =)