*Your entry has earned 12 XP*

P1012495.JPG

Due to it's important position in the core, Exodeen was the location of many battles.Both sides wanted to take control of the planet and this did cost the destruction of the main cities of the it. Clone units needed take every opportunity to disable droid patrols.

"The troopers learned to incorporate their jetpacks in battlefield tactics, sometimes mounting ambushes like the Mandalorians who had trained them."

P1012468.JPG P1012479.JPG

P1012505.JPG

P1012470.JPG P1012482.JPG

P1012493.JPG

Spoiler

P1012515.JPGP1012513.JPG

P1012524.JPG

The STAP is my own design, If you are interested to building one, you can find instructions for both the Trade Federation and CIS versions:

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-39152/Gubi0222/single-trooper-aerial-platform-stap/?inventory=1#comments

Holy cow, Gubi!  Fantastic build, one of your best scenes!  Awesome movement for both the jet troopers and the STAPs, they look very alive.  I'm always a fan of the ice cream as smoke, the missile tube is fantastic!  I can ID most of the parts, but what is the main piece used?  I'd love to build my own!  I love the texture of the base, it looks really rocky and I love the color mixture and the broken droid pieces are a nice touch!  Great STAP as well, it looks unique even though it's such a small ship.  The only suggestions I'd say is maybe mix in some dark blue on the STAP, as I usually see dark blue for CIS ships and vehicles?  Honestly it doesn't need it though!

14 minutes ago, DrMuttonchops said:

Holy cow, Gubi!  Fantastic build, one of your best scenes!  Awesome movement for both the jet troopers and the STAPs, they look very alive.  I'm always a fan of the ice cream as smoke, the missile tube is fantastic!  I can ID most of the parts, but what is the main piece used?  I'd love to build my own!  I love the texture of the base, it looks really rocky and I love the color mixture and the broken droid pieces are a nice touch!  Great STAP as well, it looks unique even though it's such a small ship.  The only suggestions I'd say is maybe mix in some dark blue on the STAP, as I usually see dark blue for CIS ships and vehicles?  Honestly it doesn't need it though!

Thank you! I'm glad, you like it so much.

I just got a good amount of ice cream pieces, so I'll use it more in the future. The base piece in the launcher is a black 60849 backwards. I can make a breakdown, if you wish. actually the launcher is based off this: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Missile_launcher?file=Smart_Rocket_Launcher_SWB.png

I used normal blue, beacuse the parts are available in it and Ilike it, dousn't wanted to mix 2 different blues. And i think it still could fitt to other dark blue vehicles.

Edited by Gubi0222

2 minutes ago, Gubi0222 said:

Thank you! I'm glad, you like it so much.

I just got a good amount of ice cream pieces, so I'll use it more in the future. The base piece in the launcher is a black 60849 backwards. I can make a breakdown, if you wish.

I used normal blue, beacuse the parts are available in it and Ilike it, dousn't wanted to mix 2 different blues. And i think it still could fitt to other dark blue vehicles.

Makes total sense on the colors!  And a breakdown on the missile tube would be fantastic if you could, I thought it was based off of one of the older blaster pieces with a long bar coming out the front, I can't find the part number at the moment.

20 minutes ago, DrMuttonchops said:

Makes total sense on the colors!  And a breakdown on the missile tube would be fantastic if you could, I thought it was based off of one of the older blaster pieces with a long bar coming out the front, I can't find the part number at the moment.

Lighting is not the best, but hope this helps: IMG_20200517_195749.jpg

The 1x1 stud is the one with the hole in the middle.

4 minutes ago, Gubi0222 said:

Lighting is not the best, but hope this helps: 

The 1x1 stud is the one with the hole in the middle.

That's fantastic, thank you Gubi!  (found the part I was looking for, I thought it was based off 30035!)

Excellent build, very dynamic. I especially really like the terrain work and the rocket launcher. 

(Darth Vader voice synthesizer sound effects) "Impressive. Most impressive." Great job, @Gubi0222! Other people have said lots about it, but I shall stop here. Congratulations on making such a great but small build!

So good, the rocket launcher, STAP and terrain are all brilliant. The rusted droid parts on the base are a nice touch too!

Great build! It's very dynamic and the rocket launch is fantastic! I also like the rounded terrain, it makes the build more unique.

Totally forgot to comment on this one...

Brilliant how you pack a ton of action into this! The base is also very high quality - great work!