Chapter VII
Chapter VIII 
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI 
Chapter XII 
Chapter XIII (you are here)
Chapter XIV

After working hard to outfit a pirate hunting fleet, Captain Argentum is ready to set sail for adventure, trying to leave the haunting memories of Lady Cora far behind him...

Bound%20for%20Adventure%20Again.JPG

_________

I'm away from my bricks but I picked up a few and am trying to see if we can't keep Captain Argentum's story moving with them!  This technically is set two MRCAs ago.  We will catch up to the shipwreck sooner or later!

I'd really like to hear what you all think about this... presentation, since it can hardly be called a build, so C&C welcome!

Edited by Kai NRG

2 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

I'd really like to hear what you all think about this... presentation, since it can hardly be called a build, so C&C welcome!

I think it's a great way to work on presentation techniques while still telling a story with Lego. You can only work with what you've got, so great job. Great background and posing! :thumbup:

I think this is the way to go when short on bricks, time or inspiration. Nice picture. 

Thanks y'all!  The background is a computer screen by the way.  I'm not in Hawaii or something. :pir-laugh: