Sign in to follow this  
ParmBrick

[GBW] - Media - Plighia - President Samina Speech

The newly elected president Samina Scrool has decided to speak to the nation on current and very important issues concerning the future of the nation of Plighia. The speech is broadcast to unified networks throughout Plighia and seen worldwide.

49886697262_d6e38eb40b_c.jpgGBW President Samina Speech by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

"Citizens, due to the international crisis that has been taking place in recent months, our nation is endangered by the game of enemy alliances. The recent invasion of Burke Atoll could be considered the antechamber of a larger and more generalized conflict. My predecessors decided to undertake long-term projects to ensure the safety of our country, but it is not enough. Thanks to the recent trade in lithium and thallium, of which we discovered our territory is rich in it, the state coffers are never so full. I decided to promote a new and more profound army reform and further finance and complete all past projects, so that our nation does not find itself unprepared in case of a degeneration of the international situation. We are at a turning point in this world, the future has never been so uncertain, I ask you for responsibility and to do your part. I'll do all is in my ability to defend Plighia and its inhabitants. Our spirit is unshakable, our determination is iron, we are not afraid of anyone and we are ready for sacrifice! Long live Plighia! "

I am okay with the new development. It'll be interesting to see where this new political agenda will lead our country. 

You’ve been awarded ( 1 ) points.

Judges’ comments…

This is a very small and basic build. I'm going to treat this more as an intro build as there really isn't much to score.

Be Sure to Update Your AARs. 

Thanks for playing!