LEGO Star Wars 2021 Rumors

January:

1. Clone troopers battle pack

2. Battle pack

3. Ahsoka vs Maul duel set

Spring/Summer:

1. ARC 170 or Z95

2. Blue MTT

3. Big clone wars vehicle(AT-TE? AT-OT and dropship?)

4. TIE vehicle

You either made this up or got this from someone who did. This is just a collection of some of the most-wanted sets from the 2020 discussion and things that have been mentioned there.  

And nothing leaks like "ARC-170 OR z-95" or "Big clone wars vehicle". This is obviously fake.

Mate were not even halfway through the year and this looks more like a wishlist than a rumor. 

There's also a HUGE difference in size between an AT-TE and an AT-OT + dropship.  That's like a $100 set vs a $250 set.  As much as I'd like some of these to be made, there's no way Lego would do a Clone Wars-centric wave the year after the show ended.

Can a moderator please put this thread out of its misery before it takes on a life of its own?

2 hours ago, Kit Figsto said:

There's also a HUGE difference in size between an AT-TE and an AT-OT + dropship.  That's like a $100 set vs a $250 set.  As much as I'd like some of these to be made, there's no way Lego would do a Clone Wars-centric wave the year after the show ended.

That's a good one, though my favorites are "tie vehicle" and "battle pack". Makes me imagine some bizarro TIE boat or tank or something for the first, and the second...amazing leak...a battle pack WILL BE a 2021 set. I'm shocked. Definitely didn't see that coming.

1 hour ago, jdubbs said:

Can a moderator please put this thread out of its misery before it takes on a life of its own?

Good idea, given that the guy's name is "none" and this is his only post I'm guessing he's a troll, so it's not even just the normal "don't make a separate 2021 thread until 2020's done"

7 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Makes me imagine some bizarro TIE boat or tank or something for the first,

Nope...it's definitely going to be a TIE chariot pulled by those space horses from TROS! :laugh:

Edited by Pdaitabird

2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

That's a good one, though my favorites are "tie vehicle" and "battle pack". Makes me imagine some bizarro TIE boat or tank or something for the first, and the second...amazing leak...a battle pack WILL BE a 2021 set. I'm shocked. Definitely didn't see that coming.

Good idea, given that the guy's name is "none" and this is his only post I'm guessing he's a troll, so it's not even just the normal "don't make a separate 2021 thread until 2020's done"

A TIE submarine would be an excellent set if it has a really long periscope.

Yeah I think this can get the big ol' lock until we're ready to launch 2021 topics later this year.