Bob

Pirates Mafia III - Day Eight

1 minute ago, Emmett Ware said:

I bet he's a lot better now, though.

Not sure what those odds would be. :pir-blush: 

1 minute ago, Emmett Ware said:

That is honestly a horrible standard. Not only does it never reward the town for doing their job well, but it slaps them in the face by invalidating previous investigative results. Has EB Mafia really become that anti-town?

Let's debate this in the conclusion.

*Fwomma fwomma fwom*

Vote Count: 
Vincent Denis - 1 (Andrew Laurent)
Andrew Laurent - 4 (Fred Dumont, Peter Lyon, Vincent Denis, Emmett Ware)

Three votes are required to lynch. About three hours remain in this day.

19 hours ago, Vincent Denis said:

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum...but how can you justify that vote if you say you were unsuccessful. If you want to stick to that story, there's no way you should think Andrew should be lynched. 

That's nonsense.  I know I'm town and don't know that about Andrew.  All knowing I was blocked does is confirm he's a blocker, which we already know.  Emmett's the one who killed last night.  I don't know which of Fred or Andrew is scum.  So voting Andrew off gives us a chance to have the game continue.  If we lynch me the game almost certainly ends tonight.  If Andrew's town the same thing happens, but I admit there's a good chance he's scum.

18 hours ago, Emmett Ware said:

thinking it will sell the town blocker on the idea that they don't need to block you.

As for Fred's blocking target, if we lynch Andrew and he's scum, there will be no kill tonight, regardless of who Fred blocks.  If I'm blocked you will "track" Fred or me and say, "Yep, Fred blocked Peter, let's lynch him" or "Nope, Peter did nothing, he must've been blocked from killing, let's lynch him."  You won't kill anyone because if you do, then you'll be lynched.  You need to have one more town lynch to win, because you can't kill at night unless it's the final kill needed to win.  Fred can block you and the opposite situation happens, with the exception that I can't track anyone.  Assuming we have a tomorrow, the lynch has pretty much already been decided as far as I can tell.

I really don't want to sit through that tomorrow because you will all vote for me again and scum will win anyway.  Vincent, you were right that me voting for Andrew is pointless, though.  You've already said you won't vote for Emmett over me, so we're just prolonging the misery.  If anyone wants to vote me out, I'll jump on board and we can end this now.

Vote Count: 
Vincent Denis - 1 (Andrew Laurent)
Andrew Laurent - 4 (Fred Dumont, Peter Lyon, Vincent Denis, Emmett Ware)

Three votes are required to lynch. With that, Andrew Laurent has been lynched.

Get your night actions in!

UfLaGKM.jpg

Andrew Laurent faced down the firing line. With only one soldier left, it was up to Emmett.

"Wait a second, am I really the only one?" Emmett asked.

"I don't know how to fire a gun." Vincent replied. "Also I only put down my tuba to sleep and eat."

"I have to give the order to fire." Fred added.

"I have to make sure he's dead." Peter said.

"I'm about to be executed." Andrew finished.

EaDp2UD.jpg

"Andrew Laurent, you've been selected by the group to be executed. Any last words?"

"No thank you, I don't believe in last words."Andrew replied.

"Fire!"

*BANG*

HHSRKGJ.jpg

"What happened?" Governor Broadside asked.

"Sorry. These old muskets are extremely inaccurate. Why do you think we typically have lines of people firing them?" Emmett replied.

"Well, fire again." 

"Give me a minute to reload."

*BANG*

sAZDLNI.jpg

And with that, Andrew Laurent was finally shot.

"Yup, he's dead alright." Peter said.

---

Get your night actions in!