Hello guys. after Mole Antonelliana and The Lego Fire Station, i want to show you another my project. 
Probably some of you have already seen the image elsewhere. It was chosen as an image on the download page of the stud.io program on the brickilink.com website.

Superga-studio.jpg

First of all, here is what we are talking about, from Wikipedia:

The Basilica of Superga is a church in the viciniity of Turin.
It was built from 1717 to 1731 for Vicotr Amadeus II of Savoy, designed by Filippo Juvarra, at the top of the hill of Superga. This fullfilled a vow the duke (and future King of Sardinia) had made during the Battle of Turin, after defeating the besieging Frencj army within the War of the Spanish Succession. The architect alluded to earlier styles while adding a baroque touch. The church contains the tombs of many princes and kings of the House of Savoy, including the Monument to Carlo Emanuele III by Ignazio Collino han his brother Filippo. Under the church are the tombs of Savoy family, including most of its mebmers. 

The mountain at which the basilica is found was the site of Superga air disaster of Grande Torino football team in 1949. 
After creating a MOC of the Mole Antonelliana, i decided to create another iconic building belonging to my city. 
This moc are maded by 3151 total parts, measuring 35.2cm (13.9 inches) width, 78.4cm (30.9 inches) lenght and 36.4cm (14.3 inches) height, for a weight of 3,1kg (110 oz).
Here some rendering.

49877808741_bca95e5ab3_b.jpg

49877808496_1df278afc7_b.jpg

49878113282_90fb194d05_b.jpg