Fom Wikipedia:
The Mole Antonelliana (pronounced [ˈmɔːle antonelˈljaːna]) is a major landmark building in TurinItaly, named after its architect, Alessandro Antonelli. A mole in Italian is a building of monumental proportions.Construction began in 1863, soon after Italian unification, and was completed in 1889, after the architect's death. Originally conceived of as a synagogue, it now houses the Museo Nazionale del Cinema, and is the tallest museum in the world. A representation of the building is featured on the obverse of the Italian 2 cent euro coin.

I want to recreate some building of my city following the Lego Architecture way (skyline) but when i start to build i didn't respect the right ratio, so i decided to try to recreate the entire building in a highest scale. This moc are maded by over 830 parts, measuring 19.2cm width, 18.8cm lenght and 52.4cm height (7.6/7.4/20.6 inches). Originally, at the top of the building are present an angelic statue, falling down after a tornado and then replaced by the actually star. The Mole is also the tallest unreinforced brick building in the world.

49875104818_8169780ccf_b.jpg
Mole Antonelliana by Ario Gaviore, su Flickr

Edited by squall87

You should find another way to make the roof. It has not the same proportions of the original. The shape doesn't resemble the real one.

https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mole_Antonelliana

mole.jpg

In this scale, are pretty impossibile. Must be at least the double of the size for do the right curvature.

I never tried to, but I think that if you try to make the roof by putting plates and tileson the sides of the structure you should be able to make the curve you need. Yes it will ben a series of steps, but it will resembles the original. ;)

Yes, it's a kind of idea. Round1x1 plus plate 1x2 in sequence, allows at the structure to blend in a curve. But need a lot of pieces for each side. 

Yes, but you can virtually build it on some Lego cad, and it could become gorgeous!

I need 480 pieces.. Half of them must be bended... Took too time on a cad... Next pandemic ?, just ordered 15€ of pieces on bricklink.