Welcome to the forum.

I bought that one on special, built it, and sold it almost immediately. For me it's too much form, not enough function. But it sold well enough so some people must like it.

Enjoy the build!

1 hour ago, amorti said:

I bought that one on special, built it, and sold it almost immediately. For me it's too much form, not enough function. But it sold well enough so some people must like it.

True. On Reddit (where posting box pics of the sets you just bought is very common) many people post this set and claim it's one of their first technic sets. And every time I think, meh, there's better technic sets out there.

Enjoy the build!

I don't own this set but it looks like a good start into Technic: Well working functions, no too complex and with a good look

On 5/8/2020 at 5:28 PM, Gray Gear said:

Ok I guess...But I dont think showing that off is worth it to open a new thread tbh

I am very sorry as I am new to LEGO.

On 5/8/2020 at 6:30 PM, amorti said:

Welcome to the forum.

Enjoy the build!

Thanks for the welcome. My 2nd lego set after the Stormtrooper helmet. Also my first technic set. Bought it for its look, build.

23 hours ago, Gumalca said:

True. On Reddit (where posting box pics of the sets you just bought is very common) many people post this set and claim it's one of their first technic sets. And every time I think, meh, there's better technic sets out there.

True, the 42056 is a better Porsche model but too expensive for me.

23 hours ago, Go-Kart said:

Enjoy the build!

I don't own this set but it looks like a good start into Technic: Well working functions, no too complex and with a good look

Thanks and I hope I have as much fun as I had with the Stormtrooper helmet build.