Sign in to follow this  
legoMoccer

[MOC] Animal Crossing Nook's Cranny

That's great.  If every there were a reason to resurrect Fabuland characters, an Animal Crossing theme could do it!  :wink:  This is simple, effective, and allows role play.  Nice build.

thanks :) i am glad you like it, and yeah i think the fabuland figures would be perfect or at least shrink the heads down to normal minifig size

this project may be reality its hit 1.8k in 12 hours 

Ok so this project has blown up like crazy

I have hit the top of Reddit with 50k votes

I have been featured by Nintendo and Screenrant as well as some big YouTubers like Dan nerdcubed 

I was not expecting any of this to happen it is so amazing 

9 hours ago, legoMoccer said:

I have been featured by Nintendo and Screenrant as well as some big YouTubers like Dan nerdcubed 

You completely deserve it, it's perfect. :wub: 

Just remember, Eurobricks featured you first! :laugh:

4 hours ago, PixelProtectors said:

Well deserved spotlight man, you did a great job. It looks so clean and fun! :)

thank you :)

3 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

You completely deserve it, it's perfect. :wub: 

Just remember, Eurobricks featured you first! :laugh:

hahaha dont worry i always come to eurobricks first!

Very cute! Are you planning on expanding your Lego island to include the museum, town hall and maybe some houses too?

14 hours ago, WhiteFang said:

Perfect. I love this MOC very much and it is damn accurate. :wub: 

thank you :), nooks cranny is pretty much perfect for lego everything just fit great without any fancy techniques 

11 hours ago, Agent 86 said:

Very cute! Are you planning on expanding your Lego island to include the museum, town hall and maybe some houses too?

thanks :) i would love to, i think with the popularity of this project on reddit and lego ideas that i may do some more build, i didnt plan on doing houses as there is already houses submitted to lego ideas and i didnt think it was fair to to take their votes  

17 minutes ago, legoMoccer said:

thanks :) i would love to, i think with the popularity of this project on reddit and lego ideas that i may do some more build, i didnt plan on doing houses as there is already houses submitted to lego ideas and i didnt think it was fair to to take their votes  

I'm so jealous you got to this before I could :iamded_lol: 

I've looked at the houses on Ideas and they are nothing compared to what you've done. Most are not very good and definitely not going to work out as a set.    The main issue with doing more on Ideas though would be that it will start looking like a theme which then they will deny because they don't want to do those.    

You definitely picked the right place to start and I'm all for you continuing your layout with more cool buildings.

26 minutes ago, Darkdragon said:

I'm so jealous you got to this before I could :iamded_lol: 

I've looked at the houses on Ideas and they are nothing compared to what you've done. Most are not very good and definitely not going to work out as a set.    The main issue with doing more on Ideas though would be that it will start looking like a theme which then they will deny because they don't want to do those.    

You definitely picked the right place to start and I'm all for you continuing your layout with more cool buildings.

Hmm that is a good point maybe I will try and get a mini display island made for if my project hits 5k 

Now, I really wish this will come true. I am also an Animal Crossing fan too. This is best of both worlds with LEGO and Nintendo to come together. 

Your built is spot on and I will love to have it in my collection if that day ever come. 

Hint hint to TLG - to bring back Fabuland. Since Animal Crossing revolve around Animal residents and this should sit well with them. 

16 hours ago, WhiteFang said:

Now, I really wish this will come true. I am also an Animal Crossing fan too. This is best of both worlds with LEGO and Nintendo to come together. 

Your built is spot on and I will love to have it in my collection if that day ever come. 

Hint hint to TLG - to bring back Fabuland. Since Animal Crossing revolve around Animal residents and this should sit well with them. 

haha thanks i do as well i am excited that mario is happening as it means the two companies are ok working together!

hopefully it comes the project is on 4,500 in 4 days although its slowed a lot i think that the early boost has helped

oo that is true maybe it will be a mix of animal based head moulds and normal minifigure parts?

This is a really phenomenal build and loving the idea of resurrecting Fabuland figures for a Lego Animal Crossing! :wub: I especially appreciate the attention to the in-game details, such as the three apples on the tree, the texturing on the ground, the water, and of course, the colors match perfectly. Congrats!

On 5/8/2020 at 9:27 PM, TeriXeri said:

5000 already, congrats so far !

Thank you it's gone very quick so far :) 

10 hours ago, -R8- said:

This is a really phenomenal build and loving the idea of resurrecting Fabuland figures for a Lego Animal Crossing! :wub: I especially appreciate the attention to the in-game details, such as the three apples on the tree, the texturing on the ground, the water, and of course, the colors match perfectly. Congrats!

Thank you you the kind words, it would be interesting to have fabuland figures back I wonder if they have the mould? And we know that Lego are not against doing special stuff for Nintendo but I think normal minifigures will also work great, 

Thanks I am a big fan of the art style on the game and I feel like it fits Lego perfectly even down to the colours I never once felt like I needed to compromise

Only 4k left to go, thanks to whom ever supported so far :)

Edited by legoMoccer

Congratulations! I look forward to the outcome of the results. :wub: 

I will be rooting for you. 

Thank you :) I'm trying to keep my hopes low at the moment but I think the fact the game is so popular and the fact Lego and Nintendo are working together makes me rather excited to find out haha