Four years ago I built dragster out of LEGO Technic set 42036. I also got idea for another alternative model but I haven't got enough motivation to finish it until now.

49854816341_7e7ff0ee13_c.jpg

Last Friday I twisted my ankle and got leg in plaster. It was inspiration that I needed to finish this wheelchair. I call it "Ultimate Biker's Vehicle" in accordance with this biker's evolution: :grin: :laugh: :grin:

15.png

If I keep having enough inspiration in upcoming days I will build other vehicles from this evolution. :laugh:

Building instructions are freely available at buildinst.cz

49854277468_0bc5bced37_c.jpg

49854816301_f4b4ffbb80_c.jpg

49854816346_dd2464f18a_c.jpg

Edited by Tomik

3 hours ago, Tomik said:

Last Friday I twisted my ankle and got leg in plaster. It was inspiration that I needed to finish this wheelchair. I call it "Ultimate Biker's Vehicle" in accordance with this biker's evolution: :grin: :laugh: :grin:

I hope you will get well soon! And nice model!

1 hour ago, Nequmodiva said:

I hope you will get well soon! And nice model!

Thanks. I have to stay with leg in plaster for next two weeks. :sad: Then it will be better.

:laugh_hard: Good to see another great alternative model from you! I wish you a speedy recovery!

22 hours ago, WvG_853 said:

:laugh_hard: Good to see another great alternative model from you! I wish you a speedy recovery!

Thanks.

By the way building instructions are freely available at buildinst.cz

Edited by Tomik

As I wrote above I started building another vehicle from biker's evolution - bike. There was already built one bike from set 42036 by Artemy Zotov so I decided to build different one - kids bike. My bike features almost all details that you can find on real kids bike:

• front wheel steering operated by handlebar
  • working transmisson between pedals and rear wheel
  • working stand
  • chain cover
  • mudguard for front wheel
  • front light
  • seat with adjustable angle
  • optional stabilizing wheels

49870082991_ca820d3a98_c.jpg

49870389997_df34d26853_c.jpg

49870390062_d1abcf9f99_c.jpg

And here is funny Evolution of Biker's Vehicles built out of set 42036 as bonus:

49870000583_4cf6a4da3e_c.jpg

Wow, you can immediately tell it’s a bike, instantly recognizable! It’s so simple yet captures the real thing very well! I like your “evolution of biker’s vehicles” image :laugh:

2 hours ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

Wow, you can immediately tell it’s a bike, instantly recognizable! It’s so simple yet captures the real thing very well! I like your “evolution of biker’s vehicles” image :laugh:

Thanks. I like black humour and this was good chance to show some creatively. :wink:

A very good model again! I especially like the saddle. It shows how alternate building stimulates creativity, because when faced with an unlimited choice of bricks nobody would think of using the engine mount frame piece for that.

Edited by Nequmodiva

6 hours ago, Nequmodiva said:

A very good model again! I especially like the saddle. It shows how alternate building stimulates creativity, because when faced with an unlimited choice of bricks nobody would think of using the engine mount frame piece for that.

Thank you mentioning this detail. I think it is the most original part usage of the whole model.