WickNole

Razor Crest gunship WIP MOC

I am absolutely flattened. Besides papaglop's version, this version would also be one that I would put in my showcase. Great work!

I am already looking forward to the presentation of the final result.

Some more news on the project: I am working on the instruction. Hoping to release the "final" product by mid-January 2021. Should be a birthday present to myself.

50452089871_c12269cebb_c.jpg

And the picture from event which we had this weekend. Finally, something was allowed here.

Oooh, I just came across this and I love it! I'm considering a minifig scale Razor Crest MOC, and the only options were Jhae's or Papaglop's. This looks fantastic! I've just got a few questions.

How many pieces is this and are there any rare parts? Rare parts are what pushed me away from Papaglop's.

Is there any plan for a cockpit screen, or will it just be a brick built solution? I know the shaping is fairly difficult.

Finally, are there any plans to add the yellow/tan stripes on the side of the ship?

There are some new pieces used, but no "rare old" parts.

Cockpit screen - still not sure; probably, brick-built for now.

Stripes - its complicated. As the side panels are plate-built, not brick-built, it won't be possible to seamlessly integrate stripes. So, I am leaning towards custom stickers.