Hello, I presenting to you my model of Bucciali TAV 8-32. It is powered by four PF L motors and steered by one PF servomotor. Configuration of drive system is permanent 4x4 with axle differentials. It consist around 3000 pieces and building time was around 10 days.

IMG_20200430_161125.jpg.ab207e4fb04c27d9c0435b48d898c9ef.jpg

Looks really lovely and I applaud your use of the new wheels, but by my experience it looks like 1,500 pieces top, not 3000. Possibly inside 1,000. No offense, it's easy to misestimate. PS. We'd love to see more pics!

Edited by Sariel

Thank you for the answer Sariel, I appreciate it, I have been following your work for many years. As soon as I saw those wheels, I knew they would fit exactly on this model, the only pity they didn't come out in black. I'll take your opinion, when I break it down, I'll count the parts and let you know. As for the photos, I'm sorry, but I haven't learned to work well from this site yet, and that limits me to the maximum size of all the photos in my post at 102.4 kb, and that's not enough to put more photos here in good quality, but as soon as I figure out how to solve it, of course there are more photos here, I know that one is not enough.

Edited by Tatrovak

4 hours ago, Sariel said:

Looks really lovely and I applaud your use of the new wheels, but by my experience it looks like 1,500 pieces top, not 3000. Possibly inside 1,000. No offense, it's easy to misestimate. PS. We'd love to see more pics!

Idk, there's not much panelling there (as far as I can see on low red) so if the whole bodywork is beams not panels it could hit 3k pieces, maybe.

Bricksafe is good for hosting pictures, then link the 800* ok maybe here.

7 hours ago, amorti said:

Idk, there's not much panelling there (as far as I can see on low red) so if the whole bodywork is beams not panels it could hit 3k pieces, maybe.

No way. My Ford Mustang had similar scale and functions and a detailed body built with tiny System pieces, and it had around 1800 pieces.

So far, I still haven't been able to solve my problem with adding pictures, 
so at least I'll give you a link to my flickr. If someone is interested, they will find more photos there.
Thanks to Jorgeopesi, but to be honest this is not the first version of this model, 
I have built it several times in the past and I have only improved every other version.
 That's why it only took me 10 days.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/188258679@N02/

Edited by Tatrovak

So, Bucciali is disassembled and I counted 2870 pieces (of course it's not completely accurate but I'm sure at least 90% it will be accurate)
 including engines, wheels, in short everything.

IMG_20200504_230747[1].jpg

Not a huge fan of lego classic car models but this one is an exeption.  Very appealing model and impressed by the number of pieces alltough compaired to the limited (as far as i can tell from the pics) functions I think you might have overbuilt the base.   The wheels really enhance the car's character and looks.  Very good choice.  I would however change the blue pins and red 2-bars with the old black ones, This car screems for black  :-)

19 hours ago, Tatrovak said:

So far, I still haven't been able to solve my problem with adding pictures,

Open picture in flickr, right click on it, copy link to picture, paste it here, should work. Eurobricks is not a place for hosting pics. There is really limited space because of that.

By the way, nice car.

Great looking car! I particularly like the front view.

IMG_20200430_153617

When I saw the first pic I assumed it was some kind of cartoon car, then I googled it and it turned out to be a real thing :classic:

11 hours ago, Sariel said:

My bad then, you were right. It's an unexpectedly high number!

To be fair to you, Sariel, I have to say that my style of building is a bit overdimensed and, as a result, my creations contain more parts than it might seem.

6 hours ago, That_LEGO_Guy said:

I really really like this, 4x4 just makes it cooler.

Thank you, but it's not entirely according to the real car, it has front-wheel drive (Bucciali TAV - Traction AVant - front-wheel drive in French).

4 hours ago, Lachouffe said:

Not a huge fan of lego classic car models but this one is an exeption.  Very appealing model and impressed by the number of pieces alltough compaired to the limited (as far as i can tell from the pics) functions I think you might have overbuilt the base.   The wheels really enhance the car's character and looks.  Very good choice.  I would however change the blue pins and red 2-bars with the old black ones, This car screems for black  :-)

Thank you too, I explained a large number of components in this answer above. What do you mean it has limited features?
 You're right, the wheels make a car, as an example I give my Bucciali from the wheels I used before. Unfortunately,
 I have very few L3 pins and L2 axles in black, together a maximum of 15 and that's not enough ..., but I guess it will improve in the future.
IMG_20191018_172814
3 hours ago, Jurss said:

Open picture in flickr, right click on it, copy link to picture, paste it here, should work. Eurobricks is not a place for hosting pics. There is really limited space because of that.

By the way, nice car.

Thank you for the advice and for the praise, I will definitely try it.

47 minutes ago, ukbajadave said:

When I saw the first pic I assumed it was some kind of cartoon car, then I googled it and it turned out to be a real thing

Thank you, When I first saw the real Bucciali I reacted just like you :D.

image.png

That looks fantastic! I thought it was a rat rod when I first saw the roof line. I have followed you on Flickr to see more pics of your creations. 
Are those wheels from the new Ducati? What diameter are they without tyres?

Thanks for the compliment and for watching my flickr 
(to which, by the way, I'm going to add more photos soon). 
In my opinion, the design of the real Bucciali is quite fascinating, 
so I composed it from LEGO and I am going to improve it further. 
You are right they are from the Ducati and dimensions
disks are 75x15.8
Edited by Tatrovak