33 minutes ago, MinusAndy said:

I like that more that the A model!

All has already been said! 

Cleaner look, correct proportions, less parts... Amazing

This set has really inspired you! A big thanks for the instructions. Have bought them already and look forward to building your different alternative models. Any plans for alternative models for the Bugatti? :wink:

Agree with fellow Eurobrickers, very nice MOC! I bought the instructions as soon as I got the message via rebrickable, now I just need time to disassemble you VW MOC to build this one :)

Here it is :

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

As I said in Rebrickable:

While building, I was surprised by some techniques used to give an angle to some parts. I was saying to myself: "there is no way it works". I was so wrong. No extra force is needed to hold the parts together. 
Regarding the improvements, I think the engine does not spin fast enough (even in 1st gear). The rear suspension is pretty weak too (but no choice given the inventory). I modified this by slightly modifying the setup and adding a soft spring for each wheel. I can provide pics to who built the car. Also, following the instructions, I was unable to find the correct attachment points of the front spoiler. Finally, on the aesthetics side, I would remove a 9L black beam so that the rear diffuser is more inward.

Very good model :wink:

On 5/5/2020 at 8:37 PM, WvG_853 said:

This set has really inspired you! A big thanks for the instructions. Have bought them already and look forward to building your different alternative models. Any plans for alternative models for the Bugatti? :wink:

I'm not finished with 42056 yet. I have already finished two more. I have no plans to do anything with the bugatti as I can't do much with the colour combo. I am going to do something with 42115 as soon as I can get one.

On 5/20/2020 at 10:08 PM, JamesJT said:

I am going to do something with 42115 as soon as I can get one.

Now that is good news! :drool: