Sign in to follow this  
Ecclesiastes

The Ride of the Rohirrim

Contest on Lowlug, recreate sets like the 6009 or 5615. Which disappeared with the rise of the CMF. That is a shame because those were perfect for Army Building!

49850502472_ddf46d3702_c.jpg

49850502267_57f3be417c_c.jpg

49850326281_ace7e9706e_c.jpg

La cavalcata dei Rohirrim - Lords for the Ring 2019 - Tutto sul ...

lego-black-knight-set-6009-4.jpg

The Hun's under-cape is a nice idea. I made four similar torsos earlier today, with dark green, olive green, dark red and dark brown arms. Which legs have you used?

I'm not a fan of the new helmet's size. It's obviously not purist, but I prefer the brickforge helmet instead.

That looks like an incredibly suitable addition to a Rohirrim army! The helmet would probably look a bit big next to the official Rohan soldiers but especially with the beard I think it works very well.

That new viking helm is so useful for the Rohirrim army.  Very nice looking figs.  I'm getting a few from brick link this week I can't wait to experiment with the helm.   

21 hours ago, Ecclesiastes said:

lego-black-knight-set-6009-4.jpg
A small set with a horse :devil_laugh: We can dream, now a days it is 4-5 years between every set that has a horse included :wacko:
Maybe we can hope for a x-stra set with a horse :def_shrug:

A great armybuilder I would buy dozens of. I would only like a printed banner, but this looks great. Is the holder for the banner not too fragile? I found it a missed opportunity they made new horses in 2012 and they are only used for a couple of sets until 2015.

This woulb be an insanely useful, epically beautiful small set! Why can't lego design anything like that anymore?

11 hours ago, Aine said:

This woulb be an insanely useful, epically beautiful small set! Why can't lego design anything like that anymore?

It is not that they can't. It is more that they won't.