Hello!

This time other fraction, Wolfpack. This is one of my favourite nation of Lego Castle. Maybe that gatehouse will be a part of something bigger :) I want to build big fortress based on modular elements, which could be useable in other models. But I’m not sure that my computer has enough power, we will see ;)

49845479258_919f47c80d_h.jpgWolfpack’s Stronghold Gatehouse by Ryszard Bosiak, on Flickr

49846321252_7000516ca8_h.jpgWolfpack’s Stronghold Gatehouse by Ryszard Bosiak, on Flickr

49845479228_e660fcee72_h.jpgWolfpack’s Stronghold Gatehouse by Ryszard Bosiak, on Flickr

49846017676_2d21a287a5_h.jpgWolfpack’s Stronghold Gatehouse by Ryszard Bosiak, on Flickr

49845478998_171981a46b_h.jpgWolfpack’s Stronghold Gatehouse by Ryszard Bosiak, on Flickr

49845478828_d1b14ff1f7_h.jpgWolfpack’s Stronghold Gatehouse by Ryszard Bosiak, on Flickr

49846320717_7b793e32ff_h.jpgWolfpack’s Stronghold Gatehouse by Ryszard Bosiak, on Flickr

49846320532_ce42d58de7_h.jpgWolfpack’s Stronghold Gatehouse by Ryszard Bosiak, on Flickr

Nice rendering.  Very clean and sleek gatehouse.  I like the towers, the crenelations are very nice.  The gateway is great I like the light grey detailing around the gate.  The vines give it a nice touch of color.  

I really like this; I dig the symmetry, color palette, flow of the vines and the pops of color. Was there a reason for not having plant growth on the wall sections?

This is how all modern updates should feel. You've kept the original vibe, while classing it up beautifully. Well done!

Really nicely done, my friend!  The color-scheme is excellent, and the those gatepost-top pieces (or whatever they're called :laugh:) in grey look fantastic here, as do the prefab Tudor parts! :thumbup:  Combine that with a very nice arch and some great vines and roofs and you've got a really aesthetic gatehouse here!  Just goes to prove once again that clean and uncluttered can look top-notch. :classic:

Have you ever looked into the Guilds of Historica next door?  If you enjoy building castle that's a great place to be! 

On 5/2/2020 at 11:27 PM, zoth33 said:

Nice rendering.  Very clean and sleek gatehouse.  I like the towers, the crenelations are very nice.  The gateway is great I like the light grey detailing around the gate.  The vines give it a nice touch of color.  

Thank you for your comment :) Vines were last element of the all MOC. I wanted to break worm brown colors with something cold.

On 5/3/2020 at 2:32 PM, Paradosis said:

I really like this; I dig the symmetry, color palette, flow of the vines and the pops of color. Was there a reason for not having plant growth on the wall sections?

Thank you for your comment :) When I added plants to the towers I was wondering about add these to walls also, but I thought that will be probably part of something larger in the future. So part of "clean" wall could be useful ;)

On 5/3/2020 at 8:28 PM, DOOM! said:

This is how all modern updates should feel. You've kept the original vibe, while classing it up beautifully. Well done!

Thank you for your comment :) When I was child I admired castle sets and I want to create MOCs with that old spirit :)

On 5/4/2020 at 9:51 AM, miniman said:

I love it. Fantastic!

Glad you like it :)

On 5/16/2020 at 3:42 AM, Jerry McGlade said:

Fantastic!

Thank you :)

23 hours ago, Garmadon said:

Really nicely done, my friend!  The color-scheme is excellent, and the those gatepost-top pieces (or whatever they're called :laugh:) in grey look fantastic here, as do the prefab Tudor parts! :thumbup:  Combine that with a very nice arch and some great vines and roofs and you've got a really aesthetic gatehouse here!  Just goes to prove once again that clean and uncluttered can look top-notch. :classic:

Have you ever looked into the Guilds of Historica next door?  If you enjoy building castle that's a great place to be! 

Thank you for your comment :) I saw my MOC on official Eurobricks Instargram, I'm really proud of it :) That MOC wasn't easy to me, arch was one of the hardest ;) I had a lot of ideas, I hope that I can build whole big modular castle. Now I'm thinking about next part of the wall with bowyer workshop. But in the meantime I'm trying to build something in Lego Space :) I need to take a look on Guilds of Historica :)

17 hours ago, lordgambit77 said:

That is a really cool gate, and great idea to make it modular

Thank you for your comment :) Yep, some time ago when I was build one of my first MOC, someone suggested me that will be good to create buildings modular, and I think this is a right approach.

Amazing MOC! Old school feeling, clean design, very nice!

Simple design, but it hits the spot! LEGO really needs to make a medieval theme, more focused on history than fantasy.

Really nice job, more please :)

Very nice. Smooth and clean :classic: and lot of details.
Looks great. Like the 'house' in the middle too.

Really nice looking gatehouse. I would love to see how you would build the rest of the castle! The colors work very nice and the details are clean and really give it a great touch.