tkf

[MOC] Modular Mini park

I like modular buildings concept. An idea of official building standard that gives ability to easily assemble interesting cities is great. But making a modular house is a plenty of parts, time, and space. And it is hard to have it all together. But a mini park or city square spacer is a nice and not so hard build.  We just must comply with standards.

Here comes a small preview image.

Minisquare-03.jpg

Minisquare-04.jpg

This green zone nicely fits near the diner. It is like breath of the air. Lamp post is black, because i have no white one, sorry about that.

Green plants is the thing that LEGO city misses most. You can remember 60134, Fun in park. Do you remember park there? So this small LEGO park helps LEGO city citizen to enjoy the nature at full speed. 

Minisquare-06.jpg

At this park you will get not just plants, but a small pool with fresh water and a bridge painted by Benny

Minisquare-07.jpg

There will be many photos, because i finally found where to put green plants from PaB.

Minisquare-10.jpg

Minisquare-11.jpg

Minisquare-12.jpg

Minisquare-13.jpg

This park is small but very clean, because LEGO minifigures don't litter. 

Minisquare-17.jpg

Sometimes LEGO girls come to park to make a couple photographs, because you know, girls like photographs on bridges. 

iEQfC5y.jpg

This is photo from one such photo session.

Minisquare-25.jpg

Bridge like being photographed itself. No girl needed.

Minisquare-38.jpg

Isn't it picturesque scene? 

And now i will tell you a little story.

Once upon a time, Benny had got an idea that he should color bridge blue. Everybody knows that blue is the best color. And what do you think? Kenny already had started coloring it. YELLOW.

Minisquare-41.jpg

This made Benny very very sad. 

Minisquare-43.jpg

I think that you would be sad too, if that happen to you.

But do you know what LEGO taught us? There is always a compromise, and the friendship is the main benefactor. And you can, for example paint bridge in mutliple colors (Unikitty likes it)

Minisquare-44.jpg

Or you can color bridge together, because you know, we stick together.

Minisquare-46.jpg

So, my dear friends, you don't need to be sad, it is better to do something together, that will make all LEGO people happier.

Minisquare-49.jpg