46 minutes ago, Lachouffe said:

Impressive for that scale. I bought your 2017 one a while ago (the black version) and almost done building it (still waiting on some parts and in the mean while trying to implement some kind of suspension without ruining it's looks)  I love the look and feel of that model and you defenitly created high hopes on this one as well.  Not quite sure about the front wheel arches at this point, but eager to see your progress.  Congratz

Thanks for your interest.

Today I have changed the front. #5 connector and 12L soft axle was replaced by one 16L soft axle. Now it's look better and more recognizable IMO.

800x1067.jpg

And I shot one photo to compare it with 42098's car. Ford GT is 2 stud lower (only 9 studs, "camaro"s height is 11 studs).
It is very difficult to put many functions inside, so I want to improve steering wheel mechanism and I think the project will be finished.

800x600.jpg

Edited by ArtemyZotov

When you have done a very recognizable car in a small size with Technic, not to have many functions it has not to be a problem even for me. I always build with the less pieces I can but I can do it with cars so I like a lot your MOC.

I like how it turned out. It is beautiful model and recognizable from the first sight. Good job!

Some updates, I made it modular

800x600.jpg

Chassis with optional HOG steering

800x600.jpg

I don't like front fenders with that technique "beams through the soft axles", but I tryed to change it with system parts and all attempt did not succeed.
I have modified door pillars, now it absolutely rigid without moveable parts.

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

It's almost done

This turned out great. I love the details over the rear engine, and I love any MOC where you can remove the whole engine as one unit.

Good attention to detail. I like all the bars in the back, and the detailed engine.

Today I tried to render Ford GT with 42098 set to check the scale (Because the real one was taken apart a long time ago, I leave only the car). Fits pretty well

800x469.jpg

Instructions are coming soon (today or tomorrow)