Gubi0222

[M12 - Byblos - TT] Forced retirement

*Your entry has earned 11 XP*

P10123373.jpg

Our mission, to deliver our very important medical cargo to Kuat, is still running. We had problem to pass the blockade. It turned out, that the ships we saw at the ring of Kuat, wasn't belonging to TCR. They were sent to there by the Triumvirate. Unfortunately, we wasn't able to reach the Commenor Remnant High Command for a while now and we got the information, that the remaining units of TCR will merge into TT. Our diplomat, Moff Iax Draenar, is handling the operation...

At Byblos:

APR-30 - This way, Sir.

P1012292.JPG

APR-30 - Director Vori,  Moff Iax Draenar, from the Commenor Remnant, has been arrived.

P1012294.JPG P1012297.JPG

Moff Draenar - Sir, It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person.

Director Vori - Welcome. It's not necessary to sit down, we will finish quickly.

P1012299.JPG

Director Vori - After all negotiations, just one step left. By signing this, the merging You and your men to The Triumvirate will be complete.

P1012304.JPG P1012307.JPG

Moff Draenar - This is a moment, I've waiting for a long time. All looks OK to me.

P1012309.JPG

Director Vori - Thank you! Welcome to The Imperial Triumvirate, Moff Draenar. Now return to your ship for further orders!

P1012310.JPG

Director Vori - APR-30, order my new units to here. Now with them I can more power within the High Command and probably further.

P1012312.JPG

Moff Draenar - What??

P1012315.JPG

Moff Draenar - Your new units? Our deal was, that I'll be at charge of the units from the Commenor Remnant and we will operate as an independent part of your branch.

P1012318.JPG

Director Vori - That's right. You will be, immediately, as soon as I retired, you will be my successor. Until that, just follow my orders.

P1012322.JPG

Director Vori - Guards!

P1012323.JPG P1012327.JPG

P1012331.JPG P1012333.JPG

APR-30 - I surrender, please don't clear my memory.

P1012337.JPG

Director Vori - Now, with the Director's early retirement, I'll take his place in the High Command, as we agreed earlier.

P1012342.JPG

The build:

Spoiler

P1012344.JPG P1012345.JPG

P1012349.JPG P1012350.JPG

Nice!  Effective build, and I must say that the Director's chair in particular is clever and works very well.  :classic:

Really nice, so many details everywhere, the walls, floor, table and chairs have clearly had a lot of time put into them and it really shows, great build!

11 hours ago, deraven said:

Nice!  Effective build, and I must say that the Director's chair in particular is clever and works very well.  :classic:

Thanks! Actually the chair was the firstbthing, that I made for this.

@karmajay Thanks!

19 minutes ago, marvelBoy123 said:

Really nice, so many details everywhere, the walls, floor, table and chairs have clearly had a lot of time put into them and it really shows, great build!

Thank you! Probably I spent the most time on the walls. I have done similar floors before, and the chairs is a desing, that I planed to use for a while.

After seeing a few brief pics of this on the Discord channel it’s great to see the whole MOC. It looks really good. Very crisp build and I have to echo but the chairs and wall are well built.

Impressive scene as always. So much attention to detail, and everything seems deliberate! A true display of your skills! I love how you manage to capture the Star Wars vibe, and at the same time challenge it a little, with some new architecture, shape or texture! ?

The build is just marvelous! My personal favorites are the big chairs and tiling on the floor. 
However, an idea for a future scene: use human eye (or even frog eye view). The plot of the scene has a potential to spawn more sparkle, if one can feel more like being there and being part of the events.
With the bird eye view (camera looking downwards from somewhere above) it easily creates a little distant feeling regarding the story line, like the audience is just a fly on the wall.
Nevertheless, gotta love this one! Looking forward for more!

- Samppu

Great build! Quite clean and interesting build techniques. I like specially the floor, the table and the main chair. Very effective.